SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping in a white InControl with a booster pad! :)

Furrytum said:
Am trying sleeping in a nappy for the first time since infancy tonight. Have got a Tykables Unicorn on, with a pair of double layered cloth pants over it in case of leaks, and a pair of plastic pants over those.
Wetting the diaper in the middle of the night is incredible. The first time I did as an adult I wasn't sure if it would leak so I checked a few times, then realized I could really relax because it didn't leak, and I slept real well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's Friday and I will be wearing tonight.

Last edited:
Furrytum said:
Am trying sleeping in a nappy for the first time since infancy tonight. Have got a Tykables Unicorn on, with a pair of double layered cloth pants over it in case of leaks, and a pair of plastic pants over those.
Didn't go as well as I would have liked. I went to bed around midnight, but couldn't get to sleep at all. Got up at 3 a.m. and took the nappy off, then went back to bed and fell asleep almost straight away.
I might try again some other time, or train myself to wear at night by having naps while I've got one on.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Yeah the first few times you try to sleep in a diaper will be tough. Don’t know what it is, but your body seems to sense the diaper on and doesn’t allow you to fall asleep. The more you do it, the easier it will get to actually sleep in them.

Reactions: chrischrischris, dl015 and Furrytum
I want to wear my diaper every night it seems a waste not to.

Looks like tonight’s the night! First Friday of August coming right up!

I'm in wearing a white north shore

Sailor onesie and Skooldoodle diaper.

Mulan and Cinderella are joining me tonight on one of these! :D1D2AEFF1-C887-42E9-BAD2-71109986A161.jpeg

LilMonkeyAlex said:
I guess technically I get to participate. I sleep during the day, so I will be going to sleep at about 8am and waking at about 3pm. Hey... I might be able to do it twice if I decide to go back to bed before midnight.
i sleep from about 7am to 3pm regularly too

My Friday night starts now. I am excited to play! I put on 2 cuz I go a lot at night

Well I know that it's not SIDF, but since I get to sleep in diapers tonight (a very rare occurence unfortunately) I will make it my own SIDF :)

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, sinceiwassmall and Cottontail
This Friday, September 3rd, is the first Friday of September. That will be the SIDF day

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, perlFerret and NappiedTruckDriver
TD712 said:
This Friday, September 3rd, is the first Friday of September. That will be the SIDF day
So it is and yes I will be

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and perlFerret
I intend to participate for the first time in a while. Work has been very stressful and I have nothing going on on Saturday so if it takes me a while to fall asleep, that's okay.

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer
Really looking forward to September’s SIDF - don’t forget to pack your diapers if you’re headed out of town this Labor Day weekend!

Tonight's the night and I've got a mega max white on

Reactions: Mooncat and ThePaddedGolfer
I have a pink megamax on with some rubber pants. I'm in bed snuggling with my suffies and sucking on my paci. It's gonna be a good night.

• Love
Reactions: Mooncat
I’m in Li’l Monsters, and a good thing too… i was a wet little boy within minutes of having one on.

Happy happy SIDF everyone! Celebrating in a White Megamax tonight

Reactions: Mooncat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back