SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Cole015

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have a pink megamax on with some rubber pants. I'm in bed snuggling with my suffies and sucking on my paci. It's gonna be a good night.

Mooncat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Happy SiDF to you all! This is my very first one, and I’m going the whole nine yards for regression tonight—diapered, pacifier (actually chewelry but still a soother!), stuffies, and warm milk with vanilla and a bit of sugar. I’m actually wearing a Pampers swimwear diaper, as I don’t have the means of getting adult diapers for now. I am kinda scared that I’ll leak, but we’ll see what happens~ Sweet dreams from this sleepy cat who’s nice, padded and cozily headed to bed!

iPeedLV

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Friday night!
Northshore Tie Dye? Check
Gary Wear PUL pants? Check
Minions lounge pants? Check
Micky/Minnie mouse long t-shirt? Check

Now to unwind and sleep in!

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Happy SiDF to you all! This is my very first one, and I’m going the whole nine yards for regression tonight—diapered, pacifier (actually chewelry but still a soother!), stuffies, and warm milk with vanilla and a bit of sugar. I’m actually wearing a Pampers swimwear diaper, as I don’t have the means of getting adult diapers for now. I am kinda scared that I’ll leak, but we’ll see what happens~ Sweet dreams from this sleepy cat who’s nice, padded and cozily headed to bed!
Why have I not been putting vanilla and sugar in my warm milk before now? Thanks Mooncat!

RobbyRocketPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This will be my second Friday in a row now - it was too hot, earlier. But temperatures are falling now and it's easier to sleep padded.

I mostly wear ABU DinoRawrz at night - I'm a side-sleeper, so the sides have to be comfortable and breathable, and these are. The tapes are non-irritating, too. Comfortable.

PiedDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm ready for SIDF! My wife will not be back home tonight because she is spending the night with her mother. Her step dad is not expected to make it much longer....dying from cancer. I wish wearing a diaper to bed tonight won't be as fun as usual because my mind will be on all of them. Anyway..... I'm wearing a really thick, pinned on, cloth diaper covered by a pair of white,pull on, high backed, plastic pants and a short black t shirt. I have applied diaper rash ointment on my privates and sprinkled powder on my diaper before I pinned it on myself because I plan on my diaper being semi wet before I climb into bed. By morning I should wake up in a soaking wet diaper! I love the way a diaper feels when it's really wet!! I will post a pic of me wearing the cloth diaper and plastic pants that I'm wearing right now!

Attachments

• 20210924_194046~2.jpg
    20210924_194046~2.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210924_193843~2.jpg
    20210924_193843~2.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 2

PiedDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm ready for SIDF! My wife will not be back home tonight because she is spending the night with her mother. Her step dad is not expected to make it much longer....dying from cancer. I wish wearing a diaper to bed tonight won't be as fun as usual because my mind will be on all of them. Anyway..... I'm wearing a really thick, pinned on, cloth diaper covered by a pair of white,pull on, high backed, plastic pants and a short black t shirt. I have applied diaper rash ointment on my privates and sprinkled powder on my diaper before I pinned it on myself because I plan on my diaper being semi wet before I climb into bed. By morning I should wake up in a soaking wet diaper! I love the way a diaper feels when it's really wet!! I will post a pic of me wearing the cloth diaper and plastic pants that I have on right now!

Attachments

• 20210924_193843~2.jpg
    20210924_193843~2.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 1