SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept in an ABU Space last night, but I've been sleeping diapered every night for about a month now.

slept in pampers underjams last night. Drank a glass of water and went to bed having to wet. Still woke up dry having to pee. :(

Friday? I do it every day! Heh.
With diapered regards,
~Nexus

Thanks I'll keep that one in mind as I am going into care next year and will probably be warring diapers full-time anyway as per my earlier blogs.

I would absolutely LOVE to participate in this. It adds to the playfulness factor that there is points as well! The first friday of next month, I WILL be part of this if it is still going. I see that this is definantly an old post, but I am super excited for it, and I will be using "ABU Preschools", since I cannot get "ABU LittlePawz" in time for said event. I wonder if anyone else will be partisipating this month?

2 minutes left of Friday in my time zone. Tapes will be applied soon. Can't wait to be done with my current pack of Abena S4. ABU will be ordered next. My Abena S4 will be soaked by the time I wake up, but hopefully not my sheets!

Ended this SIDF this morning with a not so clean or dry ABU little paws

I sleep in a nappy and waterproof pants every night

I sleep in a cloth nappy and waterproof pants every night

I just realized I accidentally participated last friday 😆 fell asleep with a super wet diaper on...

Official next SIDF would be Friday 4th November being the 1st Friday of the month.... not that we stand on ceremony.

Was hopeful the Super Boompas I ordered would be here for November '16 SIDF but no sign of them so far.... Unsure if it will be another Cushies SIDF or maybe I can get some Lavenders.

Argent said:
Official next SIDF would be Friday 4th November being the 1st Friday of the month.... not that we stand on ceremony.

Was hopeful the Super Boompas I ordered would be here for November '16 SIDF but no sign of them so far.... Unsure if it will be another Cushies SIDF or maybe I can get some Lavenders.

You'll like the smell of them lavenders not to strong unless I've pooped [emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see the Medium Lavenders we have in Australia are not scented (shipping mixup).... wonder if I could remedy that with some Lavender Cornstarch Baby Powder?

Argent said:
I see the Medium Lavenders we have in Australia are not scented (shipping mixup).... wonder if I could remedy that with some Lavender Cornstarch Baby Powder?
That's a bugger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta try 'em regardless... hope to pick some up Thursday.

Right it's Friday here and I got the Lavenders! Looking to have my 2nd SIDF (in a row)

Lucky guy😁 Argent, that's a nice thing for you. I am happily participating also, currently snuggled up and out of the yucky wind.

I participated last night. I usually don't fall asleep in a wet diaper or wet in the middle of the night, instead preferring to pull it down, go in the toilet, and then go back to bed. This time though, I woke up around 4am, went pee pee, and then went back to sleep. Waking up, it didn't even feel like I was wet. Thanks bambino! :)

2nd SIDF down all thanks to ABU Lavender. Not sure what I am going to do next month... Maybe the Super Boompahs will be here or the Little Squirtz will be available.

It will be a Little paws for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back