SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo exited its 4th of July too

Getting ready with Tena

I've got a Comficare sitting ready...

I'm ready for my first official SIDF :)

I've had a really crappy week which I knew was coming so my caretaker had already decided I should be in diapers every night last weekend, so I would've worn them anyway *blush. But it's fun to do it knowing I'm not alone!

I'll wear a plastic backed abena with transparent plastic pants. I also have plastic undersheet on my matress, but that's always there ;)

Ready to go in a Goodnite here. ^_^

Count me in on this one :biggrin:
p/s i will be in a cloth one for this

Last edited:
My first holiday I get to participate riiiiight here!

I had a rough week with work, so I'm looking forward to having some SIDF time. Since I have 3 days off every weekend, I already have my Bambino Bellissimos at the ready, and have one on already.

Diapered up and off to bed.

Goodnight folks

DLE

I'll have to do SIDS (sleep in diapers Saturday) this week, I'm with family on Atlanta today. Heading to the Braves game tonight, but I'll be home in Texas tomorrow.

I'll due a twill prefold tonight.

I've gotten SIDF off to a wet start

I'm off like a light this SIDF.

Been diapered (3 major changes) since (9:00 PM Thursday.

It's 2:30 PM now time for a nice LONG nap -"Skyrockets in Sight, Afternoon delight"

This is my fourth diaper change today.

I KEEP TELLING MYSELF

"Have a Happy, Safe and Soggy 4th - YOU MIGHT, IF YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE FIFTH!"

I'm all ready to go with a Tena Slip Maxi

I'm excited to officially participate in my first SIDF! Just put on an Abena M4 that should last me the night, and probably most of tomorrow morning too.

Well it's 5am Saturday and my SIDF was a wet'n'messy one

parcelboy2 said:
Well it's 5am Saturday and my SIDF was a wet'n'messy one
The best ones :) clean up, put on a dry one and get back to bed, kiddo!

nothingusual said:
The best ones :) clean up, put on a dry one and get back to bed, kiddo!

I added to it with more one's and two's ,I've changed now though

Changing and going back to bed. Still kinda early

Well, if you will excuse the reference, I slept like a baby (even though not an AB!).

Woke up at 9:30 AM (which is very late for me) and it is now 10:30 AM and I am thinking that perhaps I ought to get changed but, I am sure this one's got a little capacity left in it…

Hope you all had a good SIDF!

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back