SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I though about SIDF last night and even if it not official SIDF, I decided to go 24/7 sidf, so I wore a new to me AstroBaby with a large booster last night and plastic pants, got up and changed into a Little King-a great daytime or nite time diaper, so quite and sooo soft and absorbant, don't need a thick booster for day-time!

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
This Gal has SIDF all that time yupper 24/7 ! 😇

• Love
Reactions: fredy552, Fattrick, KrazyJoe67 and 2 others
Reactions: fredy552
ARBBB2 said:
I though about SIDF last night and even if it not official SIDF, I decided to go 24/7 sidf, so I wore a new to me AstroBaby with a large booster last night and plastic pants, got up and changed into a Little King-a great daytime or nite time diaper, so quite and sooo soft and absorbant, don't need a thick booster for day-time!
I’m in but can’t decide between a pink NS MMax or a bunny hop. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
just changed out of my pull ups into a a peekaboo with a booster. Overtop I have an Abu stars and moons onesie and a baby blue shortall

Reactions: diaperdude
*sigh* I am out of XL Goodnites. 🥺
Tonight's diapey is a LG Tena Complete Ultra. I don't like the way they look, but as
I wait to begin a new food service job, it's all I could afford. ( I used coupons on CareWell. )

Reactions: LilRy99 and diaperdude
MajesticHamster said:
*sigh* I am out of XL Goodnites. 🥺
Tonight's diapey is a LG Tena Complete Ultra. I don't like the way they look, but as
I wait to begin a new food service job, it's all I could afford. ( I used coupons on CareWell. )
Dang that stinks🥺. ABU does have a sale right now on some diapers that they are discontinuing if that helps

Sooo nice to be back in thoroughly soaked diapees and plastic pants again for SIDF..Mmmmm..:)

Reactions: fredy552
I slept in a Mega Max not all the way wet so I’ll just keep it on

DBabygirl2 said:
I’m in but can’t decide between a pink NS MMax or a bunny hop. 🤷‍♀️

Wear anything that make you really happy !! ☺️
Any thing in Pink always looks so cute and maybe a tad sexy !! DBabygril2 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Fattrick, babyraggydolls, DBabygirl2 and 1 other person
Rita said:
Wear anything that make you really happy !! ☺️
Any thing in Pink always looks so cute and maybe a tad sexy !! DBabygril2 🥰
I just got some comfort fit diapers from cvs so I wore my unicorn snap cover for extra leak protection. 😁

• Love
Reactions: Fattrick, diaperdude and PaddedRita
I love sleeping in diapers. It makes me feel safe and secure and I sleep better in them so I’m down for sleeping in a diaper 😊 I sleep like a baby in them

• Love
Reactions: KrazyJoe67, Fattrick, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Eyyy SIDF time is near!! 1 week left :)) imma participate for the first time

I’m hoping that I will be able to participate next weekend, but I will definitely be sleeping in nappies tonight as I’m into a period of wearing full-time since Wednesday afternoon this week until at least Tuesday next week.

Just made my first SIDF here! Was amazing!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
First SIDF, great time to try on the Rearz Mega Dinos for the first time. Made sure to drink plenty.

I will be wearing terry towel nappy and LKS footed tonight

I’ve been in nappies 24/7 for nearly nine days since Wednesday last week, so tonight will be no exception! 😊

Reactions: Tenawearer
Its a Pink MagaMax Friday for this gal !! 🥰

Reactions: diaperdude and Deleted member 39193
👉👈😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back