BunnyPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hello! I know that a few months ago that someone made a thread asking us if we recorded our stash stats and how, although after several attempts at trying to search for it, I cannot find it. Besides, this thread will be for those of us who *do* record our stash-show us whatcha got and what and how you record that!

Here's mine, copied and pasted from my notes app:

Diaper Stash Stats
18 GoodNites (1 as of 08/14/23)
4 M4 (2 as of 08/13/23)
1 InControl (0 as of 12/19/21)
1 ATN (0 as of 12/26/21)
1 MM (0 as of 08/13/23)
1 Cuties S7 (0 as of 8/13/23)
1 Cuties S8
2 SQ (0 as of 12/29/21)
5 Depends Fit Flex (4 as of 11/20/21)
36 Princess Pink (19 as of 05/20/23)
2 Tranquility Swimmates
29 total as of 08/14/23
21 premium
1 "good"

Reactions: MegaLugia
There's an app called diapstash that makes it much easier than tracking it in a notes app. You should totally check it out!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815-012259.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815-012259.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230815-012416.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815-012416.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rantigr, MegaLugia, BunnyPrincess and 2 others
Lilrae said:
There's an app called diapstash that makes it much easier than tracking it in a notes app. You should totally check it out!!
I can’t find it on the AppStore

Littlebabaprince said:
I can’t find it on the AppStore
DiapStash is for Android.
There is a webapp for apple users but also a special apple app!
For IOS, the app is called Crinkles.... Have fun

• Love
Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, rantigr and BunnyPrincess
taking inventory is funny and weird for me mostly smiling about it. to me having a healthy variety of various diapers is a cool thing. we haven't done a count inventory but off the top of my head:

Tykables (galactic, waddlers (old and new), little builder (old and new), little rawr, over nights, animal zoo, kudo cubs, puppers, play datz, little rascals, and cammies) Tykables fan here (LOL)

ABU (little kings, space, and little paws)

Rearz (rebels, barnyard, safari, and critter caboose)

LL Medico (better dry and crinklz)

North Shore (lites and supremes)

Various cloth diapers traditional pin on pre fold and flat squares, pocket diapers (Rearz), and Dependeco

• Love
Reactions: littlesheep250, MegaLugia and BunnyPrincess
Short list

Abena L4 960 +-
LFB blue 1
Rearz Caboose 9
Trest 8
Small box of vintage baby diapers from childhood I kept about a dozen or so

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and BunnyPrincess
Lilrae said:
Ooh, I knew about the Crinkles app for Apple users but didn't know someone made an Android app! Gonna go get it now!

UPDATE: Got the DiapStash app for Android and I love it! Can't wait to wear something to test out the data collection part!

Reactions: rantigr
I don’t typically keep much of a stash as I worry about how it would look if someone discovered it but recently bought a case of diapers instead of an individual bag so have more than usual. I currently have:
Tena Ultima - 52
Tena Maxi - 8
Tena Super - 1
Tena Night Pants Super - 2
Drynites (girls) - 1

I don’t have any patterned/ ABDL diapers because I am too worried about what people would think if they ever stumbled upon them, with medical diapers I just figure I could use bedwetting/ incontinence as an excuse. Although I mostly buy Tena just because they are affordable and I like the way they fit me I do occasionally buy other brands but I will typically use up a bag of diaper before buying more unless the absorbency is very different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pullupslover1984, MegaLugia and BunnyPrincess
Between pull-ups and tabbed diapers, I have enough to get to the end of 2024.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia and BunnyPrincess
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I don’t have any patterned/ ABDL diapers because I am too worried about what people would think if they ever stumbled upon them, with medical diapers I just figure I could use bedwetting/ incontinence as an excuse. Although I mostly buy Tena just because they are affordable and I like the way they fit me I do occasionally buy other brands but I will typically use up a bag of diaper before buying more unless the absorbency is very different.
I'm the same way, just paranoid and want an out if I ever had to explain it.

Currently have ~30 megamax left, 10 pink 20 black, and a bunch of boosters

Reactions: MegaLugia and BunnyPrincess
33 adventure puffs
32 waddlers
65 little pawz

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Too many to count

• Love
1692181457691.png

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and rantigr
Well, I have gone from an AB/DL to Incontinent so I now wear 24/7 out and about and to work. I was getting a shipment of 120 a month of my profile pic. + 2 of 40 bags of O-Night boosters. I also have started using a booster for daytime use to prevent leaks while working. Would not want to embarrass myself in public.

1692233984221.png

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, Matty83 and rantigr
I found a pack of prevails (plastic-backed) so old that they aren't listed in the app.

Matty83 said:
I found a pack of prevails (plastic-backed) so old that they aren't listed in the app.
You can add stuff. There's a plus icon on the page where you add stuff to your stash.

At the moment I only have 13 Crinklz Buccaneers, but I have a 10 pack of Tykables Waddlers on the way.

• Love
Restocking my drynites stash on monday or something i have 2 left and 1 junior plus

• Love
Back