Should I back out?

UzgruzzSteelchoppa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Alright, here's the lowdown. I still live with my family and I wanted to buy myself some littlepaws diapers for my birthday, but I feel now is a terrible time considering how I live with others that could catch me in the act or come across my belongings. I don't think it is worth the trouble, but I also think I could easily pull it off since nobody touches or opens my packages. Any ideas/opinions?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Order it from amzon. Watch the tracking of your package. And also time the order when your family is out. They. Are know to come a day. Early and so it seems like the timing gets me. Ajar did you order. Now its your wasting money. You are not incontinence. Also they. Like. To send it by mail. So you might. Be going to post office. Okay hopes this helps

You can have it held at the post office and pick it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem if you have time alone at home to wear your diapers and dispose of them.

Just have a good, private spot to stash them. If you are over 18 then you are legally an adult, and no one should be rooting through your stuff anyway. You should be fine if done with care and caution.

NehFaasSinonKron said:
Just have a good, private spot to stash them. If you are over 18 then you are legally an adult, and no one should be rooting through your stuff anyway. You should be fine if done with care and caution.
I have a sibling who has sticky fingers, so it's not really a matter of legality.

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
I have a sibling who has sticky fingers, so it's not really a matter of legality.

Just hide them really well and be careful with wearing using, and disposing of them.

For the most part no one will notice your diaper if you wear pants one size up and are a dark colour (IE black) where people will notice is when one day you wear then the next you donot also if you normally use the bathroom every few hours and then start skipping the bathroom for most of the day occasionally will be a noticeable change.

after wearing for 4 years 99% of the people I interacted with do not know I need and wear diapers a few people have guessed and have mentioned my backpack but no one has reacted in a no positive way. Be prepared for some one to find out at some point in time but if you wear daily and act in a confident way it may be a long time before some one notices.

Only you know if it's worth the risk of being found out Vs a bit of fun. You can't put the genie back in the bottle so think carefully!

Back