Shops in South Wales

YPS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm wondering if any fellow Welsh DLs can suggest good places to buy nappies in South Wales, especially in the Rhondda. I know Boots have their own brand but I don't find them as good as proper brands. I also know Bush Healthcare sell them but they seem quite overpriced.

Last edited:
Reactions: phineas
Hi, I live in South Wales, try different chemists in little villages they all seem to have different brands. However I buy from Amazon and NRU.co.uk mostly (NRU do bulky ABDL nappies that I wear at home and at night, I've just started wearing Tena Slip Maxi for daytime as they are discreet and available on Amazon. Everything comes delivered discreetly, Amazon do not even say what the package was in their "Your package was delivered" email like they do with normal stuff.

Btw, I'm looking for a friend to talk about nappies with as keeping it secret or only talking online I find hard, so if PM me if you want to make friends with another local DL :)

Reactions: phineas and Lethdale
I know of a few online shops, I tend to use Incontinence Shop (who actually own NRU). I'm just wondering if there are any physical shops in the area.

Loads of little chemists shops have adult nappies now. The one in Newbridge is a tiny shop with a whole wall of nappies, you can get pull ups, tab ones. A whole wall of adult nappies, kids nappies are another wall. I think wearing nappies is becoming increasingly common, but I can't be sure because nobody talks about it.

To be honest, I've not really had much of a look around as most shops will sell the generic adult nappies; Tesco, Asda along with standard chemists. I don't like the look of those ones though :p

YPS said:
I'm wondering if any fellow Welsh DLs can suggest good places to buy nappies in South Wales, especially in the Rhondda. I know Boots have their own brand but I don't find them as good as proper brands. I also know Bush Healthcare sell them but they seem quite overpriced.
Wow, never thought I’d come across someone else from the Rhondda on here — it’s a small world!

Why not just use Amazon and the like?

Nappy sales are not confined to chemists and the big stores, try your local mobility shops as some of them have good ranges of Nappies, go and see for yourself find out the price then you can order on Amazon if you want to.

phineas said:
Wow, never thought I’d come across someone else from the Rhondda on here — it’s a small world!

Why not just use Amazon and the like?
I do tend to shop online mostly, I'm mostly just curious if there's any shops around, for if I run out on short notice etc. I guess the best option is to stick to online shops and try and plan in advance.

Back