Shoes/Footwear

JustC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
What styles does everyone like?

Being cursed with large feet, finding stuff that fits and doesn't cost a small fortune can be problematic...

Attachments

• 20220524_141538.jpg
    20220524_141538.jpg
    891.4 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: KittyninjaW, GatoChihuahua, sissygirlpink and 3 others
I need a 13W. Luckily I bought a lot of heels years ago.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, sissygirlpink, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
I like low heels. Under two inches.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, sissygirlpink, AliceDreamer and 1 other person
Yeah prefer low heels, but always wanted a pair of lace up heels, I regretted my decision after spending an afternoon cleaning in them.

Some nice shoes on etsy, this seller in particular [Removed referral code from link] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I like the standard Mary Jane's in black or pink.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 6 others
I love the patent leather Mary Janes, myself.

Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua, sissygirlpink and 3 others
I have more girls shoes than daily men’s shoes.

My absolute favorites are ballet flats in patent leather.

To compliment my outfits and dresses, I have black, white, yellow, red and baby pink.

I do also have some Mary Jane t-bars and some white 2” kitten heels.

View attachment 79825View attachment 79826View attachment 79827View attachment 79828View attachment 79829View attachment 79830

I also have purses in patent leather in black, white, yellow and red to match.

My baby pink one is more of a velvet.

Topped off with my summer hats in black, white and straw with switchable ribbons in each of the colors.

I love the detail especially my shoes.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS yes it is hard in larger sizes, I’m an 11 UK size but it’s not impossible to get some really pretty shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks, piper23 and 8 others
SissyJenny2 said:
I have more girls shoes than daily men’s shoes.

My absolute favorites are ballet flats in patent leather.

To compliment my outfits and dresses, I have black, white, yellow, red and baby pink.

I do also have some Mary Jane t-bars and some white 2” kitten heels.

View attachment 79825View attachment 79826View attachment 79827View attachment 79828View attachment 79829View attachment 79830

I also have purses in patent leather in black, white, yellow and red to match.

My baby pink one is more of a velvet.

Topped off with my summer hats in black, white and straw with switchable ribbons in each of the colors.

I love the detail especially my shoes.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS yes it is hard in larger sizes, I’m an 11 UK size but it’s not impossible to get some really pretty shoes.
They are all very nice, these are my favourites along with some of my frill top socks. These are UK11shoes and socks.png

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, daisycupcake, GatoChihuahua and 7 others
sissybaby34 said:
They are all very nice, these are my favourites along with some of my frill top socks. These are UK11View attachment 79831
Very pretty, we could even share!! 🥰

Maybe even have a dress up day. 🤭🤭

I love your posts and we’ve never yet chatted and I don’t know why.

Jenny x

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissybaby34
Those are cute, I need to find some T bars myself.....

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissygirlpink
JustC said:
Those are cute, I need to find some T bars myself.....
Yes, I love them but they’re probably the hardest to find.

I have shared links elsewhere here but if you want to catch up, drop me a message.

Jenny x

I've been wearing my girlfriend's sandals.

Attachments

• m_5f1f25436e284658833576c3.jpg
    m_5f1f25436e284658833576c3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: DownLow, classicseats, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
Hi all,

I met a likeminded friend who offered to give me some shoes.

I had no idea such generosity existed in the world today. I’m pleased to say it does, I’m so indebted to my friend and embarrassed and in awe of their generosity.

I had no idea what to expect but a loose description. My friend even paid postage and they have been delivered today.

It really was like Christmas morning ripping open that package to uncover the treasure below.

My first thoughts were beyond what I’d even imagined, these were exactly what I remember little girls wearing to school over 50 years ago.

They are beyond beautiful, in my size and the greatest gift my friend could ever give me, thank you my friend you have rekindled my belief in human kindness and love.

I will treasure them so and can’t wait to wear them with my gingham school dress.

Here a snapshot and in size 11. I’ve not been able to find these anywhere despite looking for at least 2 years. They are excellent quality leather with the chunky sole. The double buckles are really sweet and in red and black.

View attachment 80117

I consider myself one of the luckiest little girls tonight.

Thank you my friend.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 8 others
Im looking to buy my first pair soon and dont know where to start, i want heels but maybe 2-3" no higher because i have never even worn heels never mind walking in them.

@LonelyFOX i love them shoes!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, sissygirlpink and sissybaby34
The are treasures. That is a thoughtful friend.

I seem to be the opposite of most posters here: I am male with a narrow foot and high arch-and flat feet. Almost no more men's shoes in a narrow that are wearable/comfortable for me. I have found that women's normal width fits me perfectly. I use mostly Avia sneakers in a gender-neutral-enough style that is not too noticeable. I use them for everyday wear and work and am extremely grateful that I can use them. I have some sissy leanings, too, but they are done in private. All the pictures above are very cute, but unfortunately, would not be usable for me.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sissygirlpink and GatoChihuahua
I wear US women's size 15 😵‍💫🙄🤣. Most shoe companies go up to 12 or 13 for women's size.

I love wearing heels, but I never do in public anymore. In my large size I can only find crossdresser specific styles which limits my selection in a drastic manner.

I have one pair of 4" stiletto boots for playing dress-up:

PXL_20220612_131405259_copy_600x800.jpg

When I was young, like 7 or 8, up until I was maybe 12 or 13 I had the magic of choice and variety. My aunt's entire shoe collection fit! We always shared her room when I visited my grandparents, and she was just 7 years older and we played with shoes, hats, scarves, purses, and sunglasses. Ah, the 80's 😊

When my feet got too big I switched to vintage combat boots with pink sparkly laces, and a pair of square-toed riding oxfords even though I didn't ride a horse. Everyone at school thought they were bowling shoes anyways🤣 "Do you even bowl?"🤣🤣

At least it was understood the shoes were worn to be ironic. Ah the 90's😊

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, rbm, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Mary Jane stile here 🌸🎀

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, daisycupcake, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
GatoChihuahua said:
I wear US women's size 15 😵‍💫🙄🤣. Most shoe companies go up to 12 or 13 for women's size.

I love wearing heels, but I never do in public anymore. In my large size I can only find crossdresser specific styles which limits my selection in a drastic manner.

I have one pair of 4" stiletto boots for playing dress-up:

View attachment 80156

When I was young, like 7 or 8, up until I was maybe 12 or 13 I had the magic of choice and variety. My aunt's entire shoe collection fit! We always shared her room when I visited my grandparents, and she was just 7 years older and we played with shoes, hats, scarves, purses, and sunglasses. Ah, the 80's 😊

When my feet got too big I switched to vintage combat boots with pink sparkly laces, and a pair of square-toed riding oxfords even though I didn't ride a horse. Everyone at school thought they were bowling shoes anyways🤣 "Do you even bowl?"🤣🤣

At least it was understood the shoes were worn to be ironic. Ah the 90's😊
zappos has or used to have a lot of large sizes. I used to wear womens 13,s

Back