Shaving

nappymanuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ive been shaving my crotch area for years. Do you also shave your bum crack? If so, how often and what technique do you use?

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and warmfeeling
nappymanuk said:
Ive been shaving my crotch area for years. Do you also shave your bum crack? If so, how often and what technique do you use?
I always shave the front, not tried shaving my bum, I have used veet on my back and bum, it felt really smooth, I tried it on the front, where I would normally sheave and it was really sore for a few days, definitely veet my back and bum again

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and nappymanuk
I shave both areas and find using a Bic type razor best and don’t use the same one on your face if your a male 🤣🤣
Do mine every 3/4 weeks

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Edgewater and 1 other person
I was told when I became Incontinent that I had to add shaving my diaper area front and back to the normal face shaving routine obviously different shaving tools for each area!

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Edgewater and 1 other person
As a longtime wearer, I only target those areas that my U-IC is most effected, which is the frontal area. It also has much to do with how hairy one is. My light amount of hair allows me to not needed to shave my back side.

Reactions: Diprs2, nappymanuk and warmfeeling
Edgewater said:
As a longtime wearer, I only target those areas that my U-IC is most effected, which is the frontal area. It also has much to do with how hairy one is. My light amount of hair allows me to not needed to shave my back side.
Im quite hairy at the front and shave it most days in the shower. I dont have much hair on my bum, but do in the crease down the middle. I once tried veet for men but burnt myself! Hence the reason for my question.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I get waxed

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and nappymanuk
Llayden said:
I get waxed
I have been waxed a couple of times, but I cant afford to keep it up.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
nappymanuk said:
I have been waxed a couple of times, but I cant afford to keep it up.
I definitely understand that. It's one reason that I've been considering laser hair removal.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Shaving the front and back with a razor and shaving cream makes it all feel great with a diaper. It really helps with rashes and smells.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Shaving the front and crotch area behind the sack. Feels better to be bare.

Reactions: greatlake5, Edgewater, nappymanuk and 1 other person
NotTheAverageMan said:
Definitely does

NotTheAverageMan said:
I agree. Im just curious how others achieve this, particularly a bit higher up in the bum crease. Maybe, I just need more practise.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
nappymanuk said:
I agree. Im just curious how others achieve this, particularly a bit higher up in the bum crease. Maybe, I just need more practise.
I stand with 1 leg on the bath and part my cheeks and shave one side and then swap legs and repeat for other side

NappiedTruckDriver said:
I stand with 1 leg on the bath and part my cheeks and shave one side and then swap legs and repeat for other side
I do the same, but Im a bit nervous cutting myself. As I said earlier, I probably just need to get on with it. As the saying goes, practise makes perfect.

nappymanuk said:
I do the same, but Im a bit nervous cutting myself. As I said earlier, I probably just need to get on with it. As the saying goes, practise makes perfect.
You do use gel or shave foam as well don’t you ?
That’s why I use disposable razors as they’re not as sharp as the more expensive ones and the head is smaller making it easier to shave there

NappiedTruckDriver said:
You do use gel or shave foam as well don’t you ?
That’s why I use disposable razors as they’re not as sharp as the more expensive ones and the head is smaller making it easier to shave there
I use a shave gel with tea tree in it as it is supposed to be anti bacterial.

NappiedTruckDriver said:
I shave both areas and find using a Bic type razor best and don’t use the same one on your face if your a male 🤣🤣
Do mine every 3/4 weeks
Oh, come on women can shave thier face too, its equal around here right :)

But, yeah, i havent shaved my face in years as it is anyhow.

Bigbabybret said:
Oh, come on women can shave thier face too, its equal around here right :)

But, yeah, i havent shaved my face in years as it is anyhow.
Or they can go star in a PT Barnham show

• Wow
I shave my whole diaper area. Less hair, less odor. Have forever, can't imagine it any other way.

I started IPL on my diaper area this year after about a year on on my armpits. Seeing decent results but have a while to go!!!

Reactions: cantwait, Diprs2 and nappymanuk
Back