Shaving down there

sissybaby34 said:
Yes it does and it takes a while for it to grow back. I have been doing it for a few years now and as I said the regrowth time seems to be getting longer. I would suggest that If you go down this route you do a small test area first to make sure you have no skin reaction. I always make sure I am in the bathroom with the shower ready and waiting to quickly remove any residue.
I tried Nads but it doesn't work on stubble like I was hoping. In my next effort to get rid of the stubble I went against the grain with a razor very gently with lots of shaving cream which got it a lot smoother. I might regret the ingrown hair tomorrow but it was worth a try. I can't think of anything else that could give me the baby smooth skin I want.

I've shaving since I was a teenager 4 blade razor in the shower every other day and cover with Desitin before I put my diaper on....

Reactions: southeastlittle
I shave down there every time I have a shower.

I’m trying the home laser treatment it seems like a slow process but it is worth it not to shave all the time.

diaperdude said:
I’m trying the home laser treatment it seems like a slow process but it is worth it not to shave all the time.
Did you try it? Which tool did you get, and did it seem to work well?

It’s from Amazon it’s an IPL laser hair removal gun. It is working but it takes a long time. A little bit at a time. It has significantly decreased the hair growth. Not sure if it will totally remove the hair but I’ll keep trying. It’s worth not having hair to absorb smells….to me.

Reactions: southeastlittle
Back