Share your true stories how you got into wearing nappies/diapers ?

Chinababy888 said:
had a simple rule that anyone as in children visiting the house and staying there had to be in diapers no matter what age/weather or not you had a disability or were a bed wetter like I was until the age of 12–13
This is clearly fiction

Reactions: Ryanwet, stewie, PaddedRita and 7 others
distract said:
This is clearly fiction
Actually it was based on truth, some aspects of my story I had to work on as I couldn't remember so i filled it in.

However its 90% true some aspects where fictitious bit on the whole its mostly acute and I even went as far to do some research.

Davvyboy said:
Why go to that length??
Because I have a long memory and because its a good story.

Chinababy888 said:
Actually it was based on truth, some aspects of my story I had to work on as I couldn't remember so i filled it in.

However its 90% true some aspects where fictitious bit on the whole its mostly acute and I even went as far to do some research.
Well, I enjoyed your story and hope you have more to tell. Keep it up Chinababy!!!

Lyric said:
Well, I enjoyed your story and hope you have more to tell. Keep it up Chinababy!!!
Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully in time ai might get a book published with my stories however I cannot with certainty say it will be abdl related.

As I have alot of un published ideas for stories.

distract said:
This is clearly fiction
Actually its 90% true and 10% Fiction although you can believe what you want.

I was 14 and one day before or around that time I started my menstruation cycle for the first time. I noticed my baby doll diaper would be something interesting to try on. I put it on the wooden chair potty chair we had as kids and sat down. Unfortunately for me my younger brother saw me sitting with it between my legs (clothed as far as I remember and that's where he makes fun of me for wearing a diaper when I was a teen to this day). After that I tried to on without clothes a couple times and pretended to be a baby again. I don't know why. I then saw my parents go through divorce and I ended up at 16 in a new home and school. I found myself looking up about diapers and liking them and Goodnite forums. I didn't understand why I was like this but I had a lot of anxiety. I used paper towels we got from Costco and plastic bags and my old gym shorts to make makeshift diapers. By age 17 I stopped and go into playing online games. By age 20-21, I had reoccurring dreams about diapers and being diapered by machines with gloves. I then found out more about this community around then.

Reactions: stewie, Blekyss and Lyric
I was put into diapers at age 12 from my mom. I urinated and defecated in my pants so she felt she had no choice. Now, I just bought a nice cloth diaper and pins like she used on me and wearing it now.

For some of us, there's 2 phases of discovering diapers. 1st is where we buy goodnights or pull-ups or getting our hands on siblings/ friends diapers, and phase 2 is where we discover new ways to improve our diapers.

When I was young I played on the street with the neighborhood kids and 1 of them always wore a diaper. No shirt or pants. That was probably my 1st look into how wonderful a diaper looks. While I was never able to get my hands on any diapers in my house, I, for some reason, liked to watch my cousin get his diaper changed. It seamed that his mother was just so loving and caring while changing him, it was just those bonding moments that I didn't realize I wasn't getting from my mom. Fast forward to 17, one night, I saw some large diapers in the dumpster right outside my apartment that somebody threw away. I grabbed 3 of them as fast as I could and snuck them to my room where I tried to put one on, but for the life of me, couldn't figure out how to do it. I did however, manage to steal a few of my friends brothers pull-ups and use them. Later on maybe 8 years later, I find myself in a house babysitting when I wonder through the garage and just so happen to find some adult diapers. And once again, I couldn't figure out how the tapes worked, so I just walked around with the diaper untapped inside my underwear. Now, as an adult with an apartment, I can wear my diapers whenever I want, and not have to worry about my mom. Huge problem when I lived with her. Absolutely no privacy with her.

Personally speaking I was always into wearing diapers/nappies, the first time I really remember that I liked wearing them was when I was 1-2 years old in 1991/82.

From then on until I was potty trained, although I still had dome desires to wear them again later on and I got that chance after my brother was born as from the age of six, In 1986.

I could still fit into my old pampers baby dry diapers although not into my brother's in terms of size, as he was a preniture baby.

However as he grew up in size I he was able to fit into my old pampers diapers in terms of size so for a time mum had two kids in diapers at least at night times,

as I used to use spair clean diapers until I was 9 and a half when I grew out of them, then they where all my brothers until he stopped wearing them aged 3.

Later on in life I still had a desire to be in diapers at least in my imagination as I used to think of them every time I saw an advertisement on tv or a child in them not to be a pervert, I was only thinking about how lucky that kid was.

Then in 2010, right out of the blue without any pre-warnining I started having problems with incontinence not that I chose this it just happened so I had to revert back to wearing diapers just to avoid any potentially embarrassing accidents.

Since then I was diagnosed with a weak/over active bladder although it is ittimitant in nature as 99.5% of the time I have no problems at all and its the 1% that bothers me,

however that being seid I am not embarrassed to wear them again even of they make me look babyish so what I would rather be dry and comfortable than suffer in silence because of an accident.

Hopefully this helps awnser your questions.

Reactions: wowser81, theancientmariner and Lyric
bidl said:
I was a bedwetter until 17 and had a disabled sibling who wore 24/7 so diapers were fairly common growing up in my house, I'm not sure at exactly what age I started really enjoying wearing but I knew I definitely loved diapers by age 12. I used to always push the limits on how early I could put my diaper on for the night and then how long I could wear it for the next morning just absolutely loved the feeling of being diapered!

My mom told me I was hard to potty train. I think I was over three years old before I finally got trained. She said every morning when she would come to get me out of bed I would mess my pull-up.

I’ve been interested in diaper for as long as I can remember, when I was little anytime I saw a diaper I wished that I could fit in one ( and snuck some to try on) so it wasn’t until I was 17 when I worked at a summer camp cleaning and found an unused goodnite, so I stuffed it in my pocket to enjoy it later ;) that was when I for sure knew I loved diapers because it was the first time I got to try and wet one since I was small.

I was with some friends one night and got dared to steal some diapers & plastic pants off a clothes line and when i got my hands on yhem somebody grab me from behind and drag me into there house' And the next thing i knew i was getting my self put on a changing table and fasted down'They started taking my clothes off and proceeded to put me in diapers & plastic pants and then they put thick mittens on my hands so i couldnt grab ahol;d of anything' Next the lady carried me out in to living room and put me into a playpen and stuck a pacifier in my mouth and bottletied to my head' Then a few minutes later she took me out and removed the pacifier and put me into her lap and proceeded to make me take a bottle and feed me and forced me to wet myself and she changed me once more and told me to come back every friday for a month and she would treat me the sameway and she said she could tell that i enjoyed being put in diapers & plastic pants and she would continue treating me like baby and thats how i ended up being a AB/DL BABY'

Honourestly speaking from my point of view, as a toddler or child , before I grew out of them later on when I grew outbof child sized diapers/nappies

However going back to what I was saying the factnof the matter is that I always loved wearing diapers/nappies as they made me feel safe and comfortable like a security blanket of sorts and

I generally speaking never really forgot that magical feeling they gave me at least psychologically speaking of cause,

This being before I was 5 after that I was fully potty trained or so, apart from a few replapses in-between in the years of 1986 & 1988/89.

However as an adult I returned to them when started wearing diapers/nappies in 2010 after becoming partially incontinent through no fault of my own.

However 90% of the time I dont need to wear them although I still prefer to wear them as my form of protection.

However when I am away on holiday or abroud or occasionally in towns or cities when I know its far more convenient just to have a curtain bulk between my legs, i also like to regress sometimes in provate to a more simple & innocent time in my past, however thats a topic for another day.

However going back to the subject at hand generally speaking I tend to wear them because I don't have to worry about embarrassing accidents or sudden urges to go run and find the nearest W/C which often times in public is messy or unhygienic.

And I wear them for two primary reasons one comfortb& convinence and two it makescme feel young again and that's a wonderful feeling phycallogially speaking.

And as such I wear them like I did as a toddler/child all those years ago in the 80's,

Which I admid is kind of ironic that I have come full circle so to speak although this time around its me who has to change his diapers as I dont have a carer as such,

which is something that I am looking into for my future as a genuine disabled person my needs are never going away as an autistic adult in his late 40's.

Anyway hope this helps awnser your questions.

Last edited:
When I was young I wet the bed until I was 16 but instead of using diapers my foster mother idea was to humiliate me by forcing me to run naked full exposed to the highway to an ice cold creek that ran in front of property & take my bath there. This was true even if it was freezing out. I had wished the let me use diapers then.

As I got older I did keep fantasizing to a degree about it but didn't have much opertunity as I had issues in other parts of my life I was dealing with such as employment or lack there of.

Around 40 I finally got my truck drivers license which I did mostly ship to rail early on but later started doing longer runs that were on very tight schedules with virtually zero time to stop for up to 5 hours at a time. I started testing diapers for that purpose but at the time couldn't find any that i could trust not to leak & I was driving brand new trucks at the time so could permit leaking.

After I retired I started wearing more often & started trying to learn how to urinate in them which wasn't easy to start with. I got better over time.

I also have had a life long mild fecal incontinence issue that was stress related & later on developed an anal fissure that was painful & often prevented me from being able to go sitting on the toilet as I would lose urge when pain hit & could not push it out without urge. This took 14 years to heal. It only healed after starting to do enemas. However the damage was done both physically to the rectum & psychologically as far as ability to use toilet due to urge loss when I sat on toilet to go #2. The rectum got damaged in such a way that I would prolapse if no urge. In other words part of my rectum would protrude out of the anus due to long term constipation caused by anal fissure if no urge was present.

I in part decided to try to use diapers to allow myself to go when the urge hit. This helped but I found that stools had to be very soft in order to completely empty into my diaper. In order to facilitate this I currently take miralax & magnesium oxide supplements as the magnesium helps soften stools as well as help create urge to go.

Miralax was prescribed by doctor in hospital after my stroke I had about 4 years ago. This nessesitated the use of diaper all the time. I didn't mind though as I also found that using for urine helped me with 2 other medical issues.

One issue was myoclonic spasms. Yes this was officially diagnosed as well as a really bad fire itch in the nether regions of my preview. Turns out my urine use have a fair amount of urea & urea is a great skin moisturizer. Urea is often used in high amounts in the best skin creams by the way. This allowed my skin to heal with was severely stabbed over from vicious scratching & hard rubbing.

There must have been something going out in my urine that my body needed as I found that wearing a wet diaper long term stopped the myoclonic spasms cold & they were really bad. Whatever it was must have been reabsorbed through skin due to long exposure to urine.

In the end wearing & using diaper has been very helpful to me. If I got to use them may as well embrace & enjoy them sexually as well & yes I find them & the smell of my pee arousing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had just turned 4 when my little brother was born. I some of my earliest memories are being fascinated with his diapers. He was walking by that time, so I must have been 5, and I remember one morning we both woke up before our parents and he waddled into my room having had an obvious diaper blowout that leaked pee and poop all over his PJs. After calling my mom and watching her get him cleaned up and changed, I later took one of his cloth diapers that was just wet and a pair of plastic pants and wet and pooped in them, pretending I woke up with it that way. From that moment I was hooked and would sneak diapers and plastic pants to wear and use. I could dump them in the diaper pail in our bathroom after, and no one knew what I had done. After he was potty trained (or training) and diapers weren’t readily available, I would take thicker cloth training pants and wet those, although it was harder to pass them off as my brothers, so I would try to hide them under the bathroom sink until they dried and then put them in the dirty clothes hamper. My mom found them a few times and once I remember her asking which of the 3 kids had an accident. I “confessed” that time thinking that was better than her finding out it was on purpose, and she just said to tell her next time and not hide them. I was more careful after that. I was occasionally able to get my hands on diapers over then next few years when visiting friends with younger siblings or swiping one from the nursery at the church where my father was pastor. TLDR-I’ve been a DL as long as I can remember, nearly 50 years.

I cannot remember a time when I did not want to wear a nappy but, equally, I had started bedwetting again when I was just under three and was separated from my mother who had lost a baby. I was not put back into nappies - I think my mother was of a generation which thought nappies were only for babies and older children should not wear them even if they might actually need them. However I remember when I was about 4 taking one of my father's handkerchiefs and wrapping it round me at night and pretending it was a nappy.. From time to time when I was not much older, after my younger two siblings were born I "borrowed" their nappies. Most times I managed to smuggle the wet nappy into the bucket where theirs were soaking but once I did leave one I had wet, with a pair of plastic pants, under my bed, which made my mother quite cross with me. I went on wetting my bed and was still doing so when I was sent away to my boarding prep school. I was there from 8 to 13 and was bullied and humiliated for my bedwetting by a very unkind matron - from whom, of course, the less kind boys took their cue and joined in. Oddly, I remember that, although I would have given anything to stop wetting the bed, even then I fantasised about being put back into nappies either as a punishment for wetting the bed by Matron or by some kind mother figure as a means of keeping the bed dry. Matron never put me back in nappies although she did used the public threat of treating me like a baby if I went on behaving like one as an additional humiliation - on top of the red rubber drawsheet and the cold baths for each wet bed and a spanking with a slipper for wetting my pants on a couple of occasions in my first term.
At my next school when I was 13, I was far luckier. A lot of people might have expected me to be embarrassed when the house-master's wife, who acted as the matron and had been a children's nurse at a very prestigious hospital before she was married, suggested that I "should go back to nappies" at night, which she would wash for me. I thought it was a wonderful idea because she was so very kind and understanding and I knew without any doubt that she suggested it not to humiliate me but because, as she said, it would be so much easier for us to keep my wetting secret. (It did occur to me that it was no doubt easier for her to deal with wet nappies than with wet sheets and pyjamas, especially since she had children who were still in nappies themselves and wsa doing a daily nappy wash. I think my wife believes that it was this kindness which makes me still, decades later, want to be babied. Howevrs I think it goes far further back and was all linked to those very early feelings which started me bedwetting again probably because I wanted to be secure again with both the wetting and the wanting nappies being a reaction to that separation from my mother. I do think perhaps though that the kindness of my housemaster's wife cemented the feeling that being treated as a baby and the attention bound up with being in nappies was a way to get the security I needed.

Reactions: Jamestown and Lyric
Nappywetter said:
I cannot remember a time when I did not want to wear a nappy but, equally, I had started bedwetting again when I was just under three and was separated from my mother who had lost a baby. I was not put back into nappies - I think my mother was of a generation which thought nappies were only for babies and older children should not wear them even if they might actually need them. However I remember when I was about 4 taking one of my father's handkerchiefs and wrapping it round me at night and pretending it was a nappy.. From time to time when I was not much older, after my younger two siblings were born I "borrowed" their nappies. Most times I managed to smuggle the wet nappy into the bucket where theirs were soaking but once I did leave one I had wet, with a pair of plastic pants, under my bed, which made my mother quite cross with me. I went on wetting my bed and was still doing so when I was sent away to my boarding prep school. I was there from 8 to 13 and was bullied and humiliated for my bedwetting by a very unkind matron - from whom, of course, the less kind boys took their cue and joined in. Oddly, I remember that, although I would have given anything to stop wetting the bed, even then I fantasised about being put back into nappies either as a punishment for wetting the bed by Matron or by some kind mother figure as a means of keeping the bed dry. Matron never put me back in nappies although she did used the public threat of treating me like a baby if I went on behaving like one as an additional humiliation - on top of the red rubber drawsheet and the cold baths for each wet bed and a spanking with a slipper for wetting my pants on a couple of occasions in my first term.
At my next school when I was 13, I was far luckier. A lot of people might have expected me to be embarrassed when the house-master's wife, who acted as the matron and had been a children's nurse at a very prestigious hospital before she was married, suggested that I "should go back to nappies" at night, which she would wash for me. I thought it was a wonderful idea because she was so very kind and understanding and I knew without any doubt that she suggested it not to humiliate me but because, as she said, it would be so much easier for us to keep my wetting secret. (It did occur to me that it was no doubt easier for her to deal with wet nappies than with wet sheets and pyjamas, especially since she had children who were still in nappies themselves and wsa doing a daily nappy wash. I think my wife believes that it was this kindness which makes me still, decades later, want to be babied. Howevrs I think it goes far further back and was all linked to those very early feelings which started me bedwetting again probably because I wanted to be secure again with both the wetting and the wanting nappies being a reaction to that separation from my mother. I do think perhaps though that the kindness of my housemaster's wife cemented the feeling that being treated as a baby and the attention bound up with being in nappies was a way to get the security I needed.

what a fascinating way to get into nappies, I'm so glad you eventually found someone to support you and offer you the reassurance to get back into nappies - I know how important this can be! Thanks so much for sharing

Can't and won't it's way to much for 1 person. If you want know how I got into this whole lifestyle message me.

Back