TheOddSunflower

Cartoonist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Guys I really need help... Im staying at someones place where long story short im unable to use diapers. When I drink too much water before i sleep(even if i pee prior to) i'd wet the bed without any warnings. I accidentally ingested two whole bottles of water and i need to sleep soon. What can I do to not wet the bed? :(

Also idk if i should put this under incontinence or not, sorry if i used the wrong thing

• Sad
Reactions: KrankyPants
Set an alarm to get up several times and use the potty. But it is no guarantee not to wet the bed.
Eating salty things may help to keep the water bound to the body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: littledreamers333, Chosen, KrankyPants and 2 others
Sockrocket said:
Guys I really need help... Im staying at someones place where long story short im unable to use diapers. When I drink too much water before i sleep(even if i pee prior to) i'd wet the bed without any warnings. I accidentally ingested two whole bottles of water and i need to sleep soon. What can I do to not wet the bed? :(

Also idk if i should put this under incontinence or not, sorry if i used the wrong thing
Generally I would say it would have been better to alert the person to your medical needs if you are a bedwetter but for the time being your best bet is to try and use the restroom before bed and potentially multiple trips to the bathroom at night. If it's an actual medical issue i'm sure your host would understand your need of diapers. It would save not only their furniture but your peace of mind.

Reactions: Chosen, KrankyPants, checkingoutall and 1 other person
Set an alarm for 60 minutes, then every 90 minutes after until it is time to wake up. Try to urinate when the alarm goes off.. I did that when I was in a similar situation before I told my friends who invited me over. 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOddSunflower
How does one "accidentally" ingest 2 whole bottles of water before going to sleep?
Sounds a little fishy to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Pino, TheOddSunflower, KrankyPants and 2 others
butchieboy said:
How does one "accidentally" ingest 2 whole bottles of water before going to sleep?
DITTO X 3

I post something lastnight about having a legitimate accident due to IBS and not happy needing to shower to feel clean and it’s deleted for some reason ?? And this bs is aloud?? I’d love an explanation from the moderators … that be great just saying

babyboyd said:
I post something lastnight about having a legitimate accident due to IBS and not happy needing to shower to feel clean and it’s deleted for some reason ?? And this bs is aloud?? I’d love an explanation from the moderators … that be great just saying
Im pretty sure you lost your post due to the forum crash and the subsequent roll back. I dont think its personal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGazelle, Fluffybottoms and AComputerGuy
butchieboy said:
You mean that O.P. is a fish! 🤣 🐟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheOddSunflower
Sockrocket said:
I know what you mean I drink 3 gallons of water daily, but I have a 12 mega max diaper on at night.

butchieboy said:
OMGGG I did it cos i be gettin parched throught the day XD

Ya drank two full bottles of water just before going to bed and now your afraid your gonna wet it during the night huh 😕.
I feel the same way when I eat a whole large Supreme pizza just minutes before turning the lights out and going to bed
😏😉😏

Set an alarm to wake you up every hour. Enjoy that true oab experience....! But that is tricky. Also protect the bed. Mattresses are expensive.. maybe it has a protector on already... ?Check... Use plastic bags ( bin bag?) Cut open and laid flat, then towels spread beneath the sheet in your hip area.

Well, what goes in will come out. Through either exhaust port or through all those sweat pores. Maybe you could “accidentally” fall asleep sitting on the stool, that way if you leak you won’t have any explanation to make, that is if you have your own bathroom. If not you may “have some splaining to do” as Ricky used to say to Lucy. By the way why are you talking like Yoda in the thread heading?

Last edited:
Babyboyzen said:
Ya drank two full bottles of water just before going to bed and now your afraid your gonna wet it during the night huh 😕.
I feel the same way when I eat a whole large Supreme pizza just minutes before turning the lights out and going to bed
😏😉😏
i slip, and then water magically flies in my mouth, true story 100%

Back