Semi Truck drivers in diapers???

I wouldn't put a purchase of baby wipes as meaning anything - they're supremely practical things to have, they can be used for emergency toilet stops, cleaning dirty hands, all-over wash when there's no showers, etc... I'm not AB but I carry baby wipes in my cars as part of the emergency kit, likewise when camping, or at festivals (remember those?) as they cover so many bases in a very convenient package.

Also it's quite incredible how much baby wipes will get off - they sometimes do better than industrial wipes at removing oil & grease, lord only knows what's in them!

Reactions: JayJay90, Zeke and ThePaddedTurtle
When I still drove a semi I was pretty much always diapered and I can tell you I was most certainly not the only driver out there that was wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Zeke
I guess since Covid19, some are forced to do use diapers or other methods since many truck stops close their bathrooms and showers in fear of Covid19, all truck drivers should stop delivering theses locations, see how much time they can survive without their needed stuff (including fuel) there, maybe they would think twice about their stupid actions, same for all the fast-food locations that refuse to serve truck drivers on foot at their drive thru window cause a truck can't get in there and the normal door of the location is locked and no service is possible there. I follow a couple of trucker youtubers that have quite a lot of problems with this right now.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, PaddedMikey, Zeke and 1 other person
I've been wearing one all day long and plan on it all week too

It probably is true for some.Its a good idea. I know myself it would be cool to wear all night driving but at the same time its the cleanup factor. A long drive in a wet diaper can get uncomfortable. Also having limited shower places a thorough cleanup would be hard at times. So and empty bottle or "Brief relief" are helpful too when a clean up isnt easy to do.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I would if I were a trucker

Truckerwearing said:
I've been wearing one all day long and plan on it all week too
That a really long time to wear the same diaper 🤣

I am not a truck driver, but I used to wear when I used to drive for Uber. It was great because 1) I got to pad up which I can’t really do at home and 2) it was super convenient to not have to pull over to find a restroom. It’s the one thing I miss about driving for Uber.

RubberJin said:
I wouldn't put a purchase of baby wipes as meaning anything - they're supremely practical things to have, they can be used for emergency toilet stops, cleaning dirty hands, all-over wash when there's no showers, etc... I'm not AB but I carry baby wipes in my cars as part of the emergency kit, likewise when camping, or at festivals (remember those?) as they cover so many bases in a very convenient package.

Also it's quite incredible how much baby wipes will get off - they sometimes do better than industrial wipes at removing oil & grease, lord only knows what's in them!
I think baby wipes have magic in them. especially if they remove a lot of stuff.

if its a job where the bathroom is a rarity you can bet good odds on some diaper usage by some of the people in that career.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and ThePaddedTurtle
Im a driver and i use diapers just in case i have to go pee really bad and i get stuck in traffic and i cant get to a bathroom or stop and use my bottle to avoid a change but i do find that its a lot of work to stay clean out there if i do wear.

My old friend Large Marge use to talk about wearing diapers while driving her truck, but on this very night 10 years ago she was in a terrible accident, worst accident I ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5thgear, BabyZinga, diapernh and 2 others
I'm just getting into the trucking industry. I stay within my territory up here in Yukon Canada. Been wearing 24/7 for over 4 years now due to medical need. I have interstitial cystitis which causes pain (worse if I hold it) and frequent need to go. Been driving commercially for 2 years now (7 months as class 1) and boy has being padded saved me in alot of cases, I can't imagine even attempting to do this job without diapers with my condition, and with developments like Northshore's Megamax diapers in the recent year I can comfortably carry out my job.Back when I did rock trucks in highway construction I constantly wore Abena M4's, later switched to Forsite AMPM, and now Northshore Megamax

Matty

Reactions: Avi8tor and AAO
Big part of me choosing to go 24/7 was because I am a driver.

What do you wear with your diaper? Seems like just the diaper and a t shirt would be most comfortable on long drives. That's what I wear.

Back