Self update evilneuro

EvilNeuro

Eliv
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve been here or a year an half but hae been semi in active recently. Lots of stuff have changed. (I realized I was trans) I found new hobbies, I found new content I like watching. Found new friends. Found a partner. So much stuff! Sometimes I am surprised I joined that long ago, It definitely doesn’t feel like it lol.
There’s a few major things I’ll go over (some that may help you understand me better)
Firstly my vision has degraded a fair bit from when I was 19 (when I joined) I sometimes struggle to properly see errors in what I type. It u notice spelling errors and such let me know!
I am (as I always have been) autistic and have adhd, i am extremely shy too. If I view your post and don’t reply it just means I don’t know what to say!
My online persona has became themed around neuro sama, a vtuber ( on twitch ) who is a ai (I swear their actually fun to watch!) and I now run a clip channel dedicated to that. I don’t talk about them much on here.
Now it’s also came to my own attention it has been 10 years since I figured out I was “ab/dl” I was 11 years old at that point! I have came so far since then. Very cool ig
How I format and type stuff out has changed though. I don’t use emojis as much, I used to love using ✨emoji and <3

Should I occasionally make updates like these?

Hi @EvilNeuro thank you for this update. One tip - do it inthe blog section here. There are a few members sharing lifeupdates regulary 🦕🦖🧸🙋‍♂️

It looks thou hast passed through several big changes and discovered much more about thyself. As a personal comment, I still use many emojis, but I do it much more while chatting.

Btw, I suggest thee to split thy paragraphs with blank lines, it will be much easier to read and for thee to spot errors.

Another thing thou couldst try is using Pareto principle, that is, writing thy same text with near a 20% of its original word count. That way, thou canst also reorganize thy text and make it more consistent, and adjust its length as needed.

For example:

I've been here for a year and a half but I've recently became semi-inactive. I'm autistic, shy and I have ADHD, so if I don't reply a post, then it's because I don't know what to say. I'm celebrating 10 years since realizing I was "AB/DL" at 11.

I have to say... I'm surprised it's been that long since I joined! Much has changed in my life: I discovered I'm trans, I found new hobbies, content I like watching, I met new friends, and I even found a partner!

My online persona became themed around neuro sama, an AI vtuber on Twitch, and I'm even running a clip channel dedicated to that now.

My format and typing style have evolved as well, I used to love using more emojis, like ✨ and "<3", but I don't do it as much anymore. Finally, my vision degraded since 19 and I may miss some spelling errors, so please, let me know if you notice about them!

Should I occasionally make updates like these?

It'd be a pleasure to get more updates from thee.

Back