Second morning

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well today marks day 2 of waking up wet. Most of the time I wet soon after waking up. But now I'm waking up already wet. As time goes by my IC has gotten worse. All I can say is thank God for diapers

• Sad
Reactions: PaddedRita, hbic60, Edgewater and 4 others
You'll get more used to waking up soggy as time passes.

If you don't already do so, You should start taking morning showers...

(This might be a new thing for you because lots of people seem to prefer showering at night.)

Morning showers will help your skin and also wash away the urine smell.

✨ Make sure you enjoy the benefits of nighttime diapers though, It's not as bad as you might think.✨

You will notice you're sleeping deeper and waking up with more energy (from not getting up in middle of the night.)

Your dreams will be more vivid, etc.

Reactions: Edgewater and Deleted member 59082
I always have a morning shower after getting up in the morning. Gone are the days where I can skip a shower, except in the worst of emergencies. As part of the shower ritual, I stay naked as long as I can after drying off to air for skin health.

Reactions: Edgewater and sport1
slimjiminy said:
I always have a morning shower after getting up in the morning. Gone are the days where I can skip a shower, except in the worst of emergencies. As part of the shower ritual, I stay naked as long as I can after drying off to air for skin health.
I do the same thing many yrs ago could sometimes skip shower's but not anymore.

Reactions: Edgewater
Twinmom said:
Well today marks day 2 of waking up wet. Most of the time I wet soon after waking up. But now I'm waking up already wet. As time goes by my IC has gotten worse. All I can say is thank God for diapers
In my old age I’m actually kind of thankful for diapers allowing me not to have to make multiple treks to the restroom at night.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, Edgewater, Napincolove and 2 others
You are soo right.

Reactions: Edgewater
Twinmom said:
Twinmom said:
I always sleep through my wetting and wake up wet in the morning.

Back