Seasonal activities for your little side?

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Does anyone have any fun suggestions for activities, traditions, games, etc. that enhance little space this time of year?

Winter holidays are usually a family-centric time of year, so it can be hard to really enjoy the little space for those of us that are solo on the abdl front, but that doesn't mean we can't find ways of taking advantage of the fun as littles.

Advent calendars? Sledding? Writing letters to Santa? Making cookies or doughnuts? Paper snowflakes? Movies or tv specials?

crayola has online chrismas pages and activities to printout.

baking cookies and decorating them.

Reactions: BabyRinny
I'm going to watch Home Alone for the first time in a long time! Macaulay Caulkin and I are the same age, so it's really nostalgic :)

Reactions: wetaccident
Sledding always bring out my little side, although we haven't gotten much snow this year and I'm more thankful to not have it.

I kinda want to try ice skating again as I took lessons when I was a kid and haven't done it since and I think that would be nostalgic or it might just end with a lot of falls, but that's ok I'll have padding lol.

Also having hot cocoa, wearing some cozy pajamas, sharing Christmas cookies, and watching a cute Christmas movie is always nice this time of year.

I tried ice skating this year: it's tricky, but I could get the hang of it. We have loads of seasonal activities to bring out the little side: making cookies, watching Christmas films. I like "The Snowman" especially. Sometimes I've made "stained glass windows" from black paper, and coloured tissue paper. We have Christmas-themed bedding as well.

Other Christmas activities special to my little side are: my Christmas presents are wrapped in front of me while I'm blindfolded (some of the presents are from Santa, some from my caregiver, so I get the best of both worlds); being spanked by Santa's elf to wipe the slate clean; playing the game of "listen out for Santa" in the garden on Christmas Eve. For this I'm wrapped up in my warm winter outdoor clothes, blindfolded, and if I hear sleigh bells, I have to point in their direction. If I hear the thud of a gift being dropped in the garden, and it's addressed to me, I'm allowed to open it.

Last edited:
One good thing about wearing sallopettes is that they’re bulky and crinkly - so perfect for hiding a nappy and baby knickers!

And an added bonus is that you don’t have to go through all the palaver of taking them off when you need to go - you can just wet your nappy!

Each day I eat a chocolate from my Elf on the Shelf Advent Calendar. I also watch some Christmas specials on TV and on streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.

Yule crafts are always fun! I love making Yule goats and woven paper hearts. I really enjoyed crafts when I was younger so doing them this time of year helps me stay in touch with tradition and makes me feel really little too!

clock 1 crop.png
A seasonal pic of playing with my toy clock, with my eyes covered, using my sense of touch to get the pieces in their right places, and trying to work out how long it will be before I can see again.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Golfing I just wack the ball while all these adults are trying to make it go places. I just like to hit it :)

We go out to nice place for supper 3 to 4 weeks before Christmas and go over our Santa Wish List with in reasonable price gift of course ! We been doing this ever since we been together !

Tommy10 said:
I'm going to watch Home Alone for the first time in a long time! Macaulay Caulkin and I are the same age, so it's really nostalgic :)
I was actually just thinking of rewatching that movie! I loved it as a kid

Reactions: Tommy10
Back