School Uniforms

Stephlau2000 said:
Yes the boxed pleated pinafore with white blouse and black opaques and t bar school sandles are perfect with hair in two 2 plaits
Fellow school girls , sissy girl pinks dress is just the best! I would love to have to wear that for a whole weekend at our special girls school I described in an earlier post. It’s just perfect, brushing the knee and with black opaques and Mary Jane’s x
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I’ve resisted posting for a while here.

I have a total weakness for school uniforms, I love them.

I have Japanese style sailor style with ultra short skirts (perfect for nappies and frilly rhumba panties), English gingham in pink, blue, red and yellow, full button front pink and blue stripes.

I just can’t help myself but one of my favourites has to be the full box pleated grey dress!

View attachment 125461

Jenny x ❤️
Jenny as I commented, I love the box pleated grey pinafore also and love your ribbon BUT your hair should NOT be loose, it should be braided or in 2 plaits with ribbons.
At the special girls school we are talking about, you would suffer the following.
1st time caning in the pillory in front of whole school
2nd locked in head cage and chained to the wall in the main reception of the school
3rd head totally shaved and made to wear a leather hood with gag and bells

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissygirlpink
sgheather said:
And the strap hanging there ready for immediate use. We schoolgirls can be naughty at times and need to punished.
Yes I have a gym slip grey from a very expensive Melbourne girls school. I love wearing it with the white blouse, grey or black thick opaque tights and the slip must be at knee length
With the school hat and Mary Jane shoes and of course when we have been naughty we are locked into heavy metal leg irons locked by Allen key so no way out
We are always put into leg irons if we have peeed our panties and made to stay in them for the rest of the day then put into nappies for the following month.

Reactions: Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen and Sissybabyminky
Fellow school girls, how do I start a forum as I want to start asking fellow girls about their views and experience with metal head cages and being put into a full metal gibbet which I am often put in and left either Suspended from the ceiling or left in the hallway of the dungeon for all to see.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
Stephlau2000 said:
Fellow school girls , sissy girl pinks dress is just the best! I would love to have to wear that for a whole weekend at our special girls school I described in an earlier post. It’s just perfect, brushing the knee and with black opaques and Mary Jane’s x

Jenny as I commented, I love the box pleated grey pinafore also and love your ribbon BUT your hair should NOT be loose, it should be braided or in 2 plaits with ribbons.
At the special girls school we are talking about, you would suffer the following.
1st time caning in the pillory in front of whole school
2nd locked in head cage and chained to the wall in the main reception of the school
3rd head totally shaved and made to wear a leather hood with gag and bells
Oh, that sounds harsh, I could probably endure the shaming and the cane, perhaps some ridicule and humiliation as a sissy with my dress tucked up at the waist and panties round my knees, showing my red bum, not sure about the rest. 🤭

Stephlau2000 said:
Fellow school girls, how do I start a forum as I want to start asking fellow girls about their views and experience with metal head cages and being put into a full metal gibbet which I am often put in and left either Suspended from the ceiling or left in the hallway of the dungeon for all to see.
Are you naked or in your school uniform with nappy or panties showing?

247 said:
Here’s one for you, apparently still used at graduation ceremonies. It’s the Soviet era Uniform.

View attachment 104828
Now those are some outfits I would of loved to wear and attend the school

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I saw a Japanese school uniform for free today but it wasn’t my size. Talk about hyperventilation! I love cute school uniforms and I hope I can get me fit to one one day!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and GabyinPurple
GlitterTheMouse said:
I saw a Japanese school uniform for free today but it wasn’t my size. Talk about hyperventilation! I love cute school uniforms and I hope I can get me fit to one one day!
Find out the manufacturer of the school uniform - check to see if LARGER sizes are available - no luck get the largest size and take it to
seamstress/tailor to reconstruct it in you size. Check eBay and ETSY for custom applications - Visit thrift shops - Browse the many forums
for custom ABDL wear. JCPenney did have a school uniform section ?

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 77157
babylock1 said:
Find out the manufacturer of the school uniform - check to see if LARGER sizes are available - no luck get the largest size and take it to
seamstress/tailor to reconstruct it in you size. Check eBay and ETSY for custom applications - Visit thrift shops - Browse the many forums
for custom ABDL wear. JCPenney did have a school uniform section ?
Hmmm JCPenney? Perhaps a place to take a bus… didn’t know they did school uniforms

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
GlitterTheMouse said:
Hmmm JCPenney? Perhaps a place to take a bus… didn’t know they did school uniforms
Many stores have catalogues. Years ago (pre Covid) I got uniform and bra catalogues from JC Penny.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157 and Angelapinks
I’m in my wittle pleated school skirt and naughty underwear today hehe blush

Attachments

• IMG_9454.jpeg
    IMG_9454.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9457.jpeg
    IMG_9457.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9459.jpeg
    IMG_9459.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Andy86, Angelapinks and 3 others
Blueboy said:
That’s a lovely skirt.

Blueboy said:
Love that look Blueboy!

Mommy has my dresses made by a seamstress who makes dresses for real little girls, but mine come in custom sizes. This is one of the clothes that stays at my nanny's house. (The first is the original model, the second is the one made for me).

saia-salopete-suspensorios-xadrex-blusa-e-turbante-macacao-para-menina.jpgimgpsh_fullsize_anim (2).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77922, sissygirlpink, GabyinPurple and 9 others
sindysissybaby said:
Mommy has my dresses made by a seamstress who makes dresses for real little girls, but mine come in custom sizes. This is one of the clothes that stays at my nanny's house. (The first is the original model, the second is the one made for me).

View attachment 126361View attachment 126362
Lucky you having someone to make them specially for you!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
ianwee said:
Lucky you having someone to make them specially for you!
It took years of searching, but I finally got it. Thank you my dear.

sindysissybaby said:
It took years of searching, but I finally got it. Thank you my dear.
You're welcome!

View attachment 126361

That one would be oh so cute wearing a bulky diaper contained in a butt cover of frilly ruffled rows of lace.
Of course the hemline would only cover just the top row.
Add fancy frilly sox and mary janes with taps -
Certainly would not go unnoticed in this outfit - "OUTSTANDING" * * * * *

Reactions: Angelapinks, Sissybabyminky and ianwee
babylock1 said:
View attachment 126361

That one would be oh so cute wearing a bulky diaper contained in a butt cover of frilly ruffled rows of lace.
Of course the hemline would only cover just the top row.
Add fancy frilly sox and mary janes with taps -
Certainly would not go unnoticed in this outfit - "OUTSTANDING" * * * * *
This is exactly how my nanny dresses me

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Angelapinks, Sissybabyminky and 2 others
Back