School uniform

SissyAliceUK said:
I LOVE wearing my schoolgirl uniform, there is just something about it that makes me feel so young and girly 😊

Most of time i wear the same uniform i wore in junior/primary school (ages 7-11) as that is when i really felt i wanted to dress in the same uniform as the girls. At some point i want to buy a blazer, tie and blouse to dress like a slightly older school girl.

Here are some of my favourite school outfit combinations.

View attachment 120359View attachment 120360View attachment 120361View attachment 120362
When you sit like you are in the third pic, everyone will be able to see your knickers through your tights, you naughty gurl, Alice!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Lilschoolfox said:
just wondering wat this lil school girl should do
Skipping, hop scotch, colouring pictures or drawing them.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Seasonedcitizen
Dlkt said:
Yes, currently wearing a gingham school dress, complete with frilly white socks and Mary Jane school shoes, doing some colouring 😃🤭
Dlkt said:
Yes, currently wearing a gingham school dress, complete with frilly white socks and Mary Jane school shoes, doing some colouring 😃🤭
That's my favourite school uniform to wear

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
daisycupcake said:
That's my favourite school uniform to wear
Me to but the Australian girls uniform which is similar to the British gingham dress
1697143516513.png

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, BobbiSueEllen, FCiara and 2 others
i look cute in that lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 1baby
Ali123 said:
When you sit like you are in the third pic, everyone will be able to see your knickers through your tights, you naughty gurl, Alice!
Woops 😳 Maybe sitting like this is better 😊

DSC_0024.JPGDSC_0025.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Ali123 and Angelapinks
1 baby that is a lovely school uniform... Tend to see those in the summer over here

1baby said:
Me to but the Australian girls uniform which is similar to the British gingham dress
View attachment 120574
I like that look too. Think it was down to Neighbours being massive as I was growing up and me fancying most of the female cast.

Lickingatallsorts said:
I like that look too. Think it was down to Neighbours being massive as I was growing up and me fancying most of the female cast.
It does give the girls a certain innocent cute look

Reactions: Angelapinks and Lickingatallsorts
Love thick white tights with that dress too

Lilschoolfox said:
Does anyone like wearing school uniform regess and rp ur school kid
Absolutely love to, but only in girl's uniform

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Deleted member 75402
Lilschoolfox said:
Does anyone like wearing school uniform regess and rp ur school kid
Yes I love wearing a girls school uniform and roleplaying being between 6 and 10

Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Seasonedcitizen
im wearing herimoe uniform for Halloween

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, daisycupcake and Angelapinks
I love wearing a school girl uniform. I just hope I could fit into a school jumper uniform. I like the way they look. I have a nice collection of uniforms from different schools.

I just love wearing this outfit, feel so little, also wearing a pampers babydry 8 under my tights🤭Screenshot_20231102-221210-906~2.png

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, Angelapinks, SissyPwincessAndrea and 9 others
at daddys

Attachments

• 435855048_305487905759133_3040333927025143754_n.jpg
    435855048_305487905759133_3040333927025143754_n.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Angelapinks
I gotta get Mary Janes, but I have white knee-highs...plus a black w/ electric-blue-plaid short skirt, short-sleeve white button-up shirt w/ Peter Pan collar...and electric-blue v-neck sweater. The perfect set-up for an in-class spanking! 🫢😖:cry:🤭

Just needs a patch...

I have a new daddy getting a new high school uniform

Reactions: daisycupcake
Back