Scentsy Newborn Nursery spray - not what I was hoping for

southeastlittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was very excited to get this in the mail after reading some say it smells "just like Pampers", but it does not whatsoever resemble Pampers to me - it's more of a plain baby powder smell mixed with a girly/feminine scent. Which is great for people who like that sort of thing, and does smell nice overall, but not at all what I had in mind. Just wanted to put this out there and ask if I'm either going nosedeaf or what others think about it, and what else is out there for scents people have found.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Ive never found anything besides actual baby powder scent wise that gets me feeling little, def havent found anything close to the diaper aisle smell from my childhood. I would be very interested if anyone has found one too

Reactions: southeastlittle
Mommasboy said:
Ive never found anything besides actual baby powder scent wise that gets me feeling little, def havent found anything close to the diaper aisle smell from my childhood. I would be very interested if anyone has found one too
I do like Little One by Wah Wash which comes pretty close to an actual nursery smell but so far that's been it.

Reactions: Mommasboy
southeastlittle said:
I do like Little One by Wah Wash which comes pretty close to an actual nursery smell but so far that's been it.
Ill look into it, thank you!

Back