Scamer?

Zeke said:
Yes Mr. Phelps it is. Please be careful where you listen to the tape as it has become a fire hazard when it ends.
Same here. I only found IMF was International Monetary Fund. So really curious now.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Zeke
BobbiSueEllen said:
Don't waste your time, Glitter. Predators aren't worth the time you give them.
I know… :( it just hurts sometimes

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Zeke
GlitterTheMouse said:
I know… :( it just hurts sometimes
I wouldn't pay them the slightest speck of feeling. If they came forward in remorse, it's one thing...but there's no remorse there. Just a lot of vanity, a need to pay for that vanity...and a numbing narrative to drive it.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Zeke and Deleted member 77157
Sadly, there are so many scammers outthere, taking advance of the necesity of people seeking company and not feeling alone. Which is misserable yes, and what in the end make those people, misserable human beings.

Stay safe.

• Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 77157
littledinogoesrawr said:
Sadly, there are so many scammers outthere, taking advance of the necesity of people seeking company and not feeling alone. Which is misserable yes, and what in the end make those people, misserable human beings.

Stay safe.
I feel (as I discussed in another topic) that little are very vulnerable and when in full headspace thinking is not always our strong suit. We don’t think we just do and just let our brains shut off sometimes and let our little side out to play . Sadly scammers know this disadvantage and desperation for searching. The more media that portrays the perfect fantasy the more people will want to seek it and not realize that the perfect fantasy is t a stranger or in public acceptance but is real , deep, true calm patient love. One done over time, a lot like a real parent that many of us had trouble with, if having one at all.

It’s certainly nothing money can buy

Reactions: AttilaThePun, littledinogoesrawr and ade
Zeke said:
And then there’s women who wear tops that have writing of some type over their breasts who get angered with me because I just happen to be a slow reader!
Maybe it's the reading by Braille that really upsets them! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Zeke
Back