Saw ABDL diaper roadside!

DiaperedG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
This was probably about 2 years ago. But I pulled off to take a quick phone call and noticed something that looked like a diaper. Granted sometimes a lot of things look like diapers to me lol. But I when I got closer it actually was a diaper! And not just any diaper, or adult diaper. But an ABDL printed diaper!!! I was like holy crap! What is this doing in my area!? I thought I was alone!! It just made me excited and hopeful. I was debating on knocking on the doors of the 2 closest homes to ask if they knew anything about littering. That was gonna be my rouse/icebreaker haha. But I thought it’s more likely that some kinksters had a roadside diaper change and just left it.

So if you had a diaper change on Brookside Road in Lower Macungie, HMU because I’d love to say hi!

Reactions: littledreamers333
had the same situation recently, seen a few discarded abdl diapers in my area by the side of the road, not just 1 either like 3 or 4 a couple miles apart. i don't know who did it but i assume they must be local

Its funny I never seen an Abdl diaper in the wild anywhere in my travels. Whether it be a person wearing, or someones stash, or discarded . I once saw a colorful wrapped up item along the highway exit and thought A ha! Someone threw their diaper out the window. So there luckily was heavy traffic and I was able to get a good eye on it and realized it was just a wrapped up colorful plastic bag with trash probably in it. Even if it was an ABDL diaper Id never touch it. If I see anything out in the wild discarded I never touch it even if it was an unused diaper.

In my area it happens once in a while and to some point i find it disgusting. While corona time someone throw brand new abdl diapers at the side of the street. It seems to be a full abdl stock like more than 30 diapers over 2 to 3 miles. Talked about that today with my wife. We think someone wants to punish someone. In this week there were adult diapers on street aswell.

And i saw more than once some baby diapers at side of street but not as open as the adult ones. I think the baby diapers were from a young abdl, which is feeling ashamed to throw his stuff in regulary trash bin.

But the abdl diaper were lying too open on the street. They definitly should have seen by evryone. And thats a bad sign for our community.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and theancientmariner
BBBen said:
In my area it happens once in a while and to some point i find it disgusting. While corona time someone throw brand new abdl diapers at the side of the street. It seems to be a full abdl stock like more tha 30 diapers ofer 2 to 3 miles. Talked about that today with my wife. We think someone wants to punish someone. In this week there were adult diapers on street aswell.

And i saw more than once some baby diapers at side of street but not as open as the adult ones. I think the baby diapers were from a young abdl, which is feeling ashamed to throw his stuff in regulary trash bin.

But the abdl diaper were to open on the street. They definitly should have seen by evryone. And thats a bad sign for our community.
Wow that's such a huge waste. Talking about a really trashy family. At least take them to the Goodwill or Salvation Army instead of littering the roads. Sounds like a lot of money was wasted from all that.

Reactions: TigerDL and BBBen
DiaperedG said:
This was probably about 2 years ago. But I pulled off to take a quick phone call and noticed something that looked like a diaper. Granted sometimes a lot of things look like diapers to me lol. But I when I got closer it actually was a diaper! And not just any diaper, or adult diaper. But an ABDL printed diaper!!! I was like holy crap! What is this doing in my area!? I thought I was alone!! It just made me excited and hopeful. I was debating on knocking on the doors of the 2 closest homes to ask if they knew anything about littering. That was gonna be my rouse/icebreaker haha. But I thought it’s more likely that some kinksters had a roadside diaper change and just left it.

So if you had a diaper change on Brookside Road in Lower Macungie, HMU because I’d love to say hi!
That isn't a good way to meet fellow abdls. You're basically just calling out to see who the litterer was. It was a tashy individual. It's never okay to just throw out your used diapers on the road. And it's not okay to think you can start a friendship doing that either.

If you really want to talk to fellow abdls in person, fetlife sometimes has meetups near you if you look. I'm not saying go straight there, but if I'm going to meet a fellow abdl, I'd do it the right way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, thatguy46, redsan and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Back