Sandra PVC Pants worn with a pad only

Napincolove said:
OMG I so clearly remember those plastic pants And the strong PV.C smell they had.
In my early days of 24/7 protection I used to hang them in the garage in the hope they would loose the PVC smell which they did until you got them on andvwarmed them up, then it all came on strong again and I know I smelt strongly when wearing as at work one day a colleague mentioned he could smell "plastic" and wondered where it was coming from 😠I littered briefly until it was no longer in any ones mind then went about my work.
But that smell is so distinctive and instantly brings back all those PP memories !
Hi Napinclove,

Hope you’re enjoying those Henleys - have you bought them recently?

Hi Jamesattends
No I have not as the Henleys were very lived and would only last two weeks before the waist band or leg bands would go brittle and crack making them extremely uncomfortable and that usually resulted in a rash around the affected area.
I now only use PUL pants and they last forever if you get the right ones, no plastic smell and crinkles are minimal and you can use creams such as Sudocrem and Vaseline with no effect to the materials.
I do remember getting a brand new Sandra PVC pant and putting it on only to find in the evening it was rock solid as I had put some Sudocrem on in the morning as the previous pants had chafed my groin area and it killed the pants !

I did try that when I 1st had to start wearing ,just wasn't working out for my heavy wetting needs !

jamesattends said:
Hi everyone

I’d like to see if there are any more ‘likers’ of these pants! Hope people can say whether they have wear them, or still do? What I’d like to know is if anyone wears them with just a pad inside the pouch, NOT the pants over a diaper/nappy, or your normal underwear. I wear them with the pad inside the pocket, so the rest of the plastic is on my skin. I find them perfectly comfortable, even though some people would think plastic on skin is maybe too sweaty. Let me know your thoughts or memories of them!
d62373bdf33ac153ce1ee1603d187e04.jpg

I know the Sandra / Henleys plastic pants have been around since at least 1960 in the UK, so there must be loads of wearers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are they still available in the UK, James?

ianwee said:
ianwee said:
I live in Spain and wear pvc pants most of the time on there own ( no pad ) my wife passed away a little whil ago so I have the fredome to wear them

Back