SAGE, Covid and public toilets

Monkeypuzzler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just reading a recent article in which SAGE (UK group of scientists who are advising with regards to Covid) have said that public toilets are one of the worst places for picking up the virus.

I am glad I wear 24/7 and don’t have much use for public toilets other than if I need a change when out and about. With this information in mind I would be more likely to use one of my more absorbent nappies even if I would have had a convenient place to change a thinner nappy.

Perhaps the new government slogan could be:

Protect the NHS
Wear nappies
Save livesA1A0A78E-C1A4-4EA2-996A-2D39E568E606.pngA57F4C7A-57A2-4091-A156-183760CF4A8E.png

Last edited:
Yes, close them all, and make nappies an official public health policy! Some have called the masks “face nappies” after all...

Reactions: Furrytum and Beowulf
Yes I've heard them called face nappies too. Of course the only draw back would be could you imagine the panic buying!

Also, please excuse the size of the screenshots, don't know why they were so big.

Last edited:
Reminds me of this article, earlier in the summer:

here

Reactions: Monkeypuzzler
Well most public bathrooms have motion sensors for water and soap, but most people don't know a little truck my grandpa showed me: take an extra paper towel and use it to grab the water handle and especially the door knob.

Antientmariner said:
Well most public bathrooms have motion sensors for water and soap, but most people don't know a little truck my grandpa showed me: take an extra paper towel and use it to grab the water handle and especially the door knob.

This always struck me as ridiculous. They have touchless faucets and touchless paper towel dispensers but then you need to open the door with your hands? Kind of defeats the purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: Beowulf
BlizzardKid said:
Reminds me of this article, earlier in the summer:

here
The fact that this was actually written is surprising. However I seriously doubt people will start wearing diapers.... I certainly wouldn’t mind tho lol.

(also just think of the damn trash! Fuck’n people throw their masks and gloves on the ground. Shits everywhere! Now picture that with diapers...)

Last edited:
I’m weird when it comes to public spaces, especially toilets. I hate germy places. When I was 24/7, I loved the convenience of using my diaper whenever I needed and not worrying about going to a public toilet. Not to mention, mine was always strapped to me so I always knew where to find it!

I love your slogan. Never thought we’d have to wear masks so there always a chance! I hate having to wear masks but would be great if we all had to wear nappies it would hopefully get them more acceptable and would become a more ‘normal’ way of going and Would be an advantage in our busy lives. I think it’s so much more hygienic going in your own nappy than shared public toilets. It may could get abit smelly but would soon get used to it. Bring it on.. make nappies the law!

Reactions: Monkeypuzzler
BabyDenise said:
This always struck me as ridiculous. They have touchless faucets and touchless paper towel dispensers but then you need to open the door with your hands? Kind of defeats the purpose.
I try to use my shoulder, elbow or foot to open the door when I leave public bathrooms. If I must I use my little finger 🤙🏼

bohemian85 said:
I try to use my shoulder, elbow or foot to open the door when I leave public bathrooms. If I must I use my little finger 🤙🏼
Actually I do the same: I try to use my elbow or forearm first or maybe my butt, depending on the door.

Reactions: bohemian85
I just push the door open with my shoulder or turn the lever with my elbow

Reactions: bohemian85
Back