Sad diaper dreams

DiaperedTeddyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A post by @BBBen got me thinking about how most of my diaper dreams are sad ones. They often involve me being diapered around other people, and include a lot of embarrassment and shame. A lot of times I'll be wearing just a diaper, and I'll be desperately trying to hide it from others and sometimes people notice and sometimes they don't. Once I had a dream that I was changing my wet diaper and someone walked into the room and saw me. 😲 In a few of my dreams I pooped my diaper in public and everyone around me could smell it and was wondering where it came from.

Sometimes I'll have good diaper dreams where I'm being cared for by a mommy, but even those are sad once I wake up and realize it was just a dream. 😭

I'd like to have more dreams where I'm a toddler and could experience being little again. In the past I've experimented with lucid dreaming, but usually when I realize I'm dreaming I wake up right away and don't really get the chance to control the content of my dreams.

How often do you dream about diapers, and what are your dreams like?

There's a naughty and embarrassing blushy aspect about being babyish and still being in diapers at older ages. Part of what makes it exciting for some people and why a lot of little and middle ages are school age but still in diapers. Possibly your subconscious desires or something.

Good morning 😴
If i be honest, at the moment it is very rare that i can remember even one dream. I know that i dream from night to night - but i never remember at the morning.
In my youth i could remember some nightmare dreams with the content diaper addiction and falling into a deep hole 😧
I think dreams are a way of your brain to handle your thoughts. And for that dreams sometimes could content your biggest fear and feelings of shame.
@blissfullyquirky i hope that you are going to have some good dreams with the feeling of acceptence and selfconfidence. Some sweet diaperdreas 🤗🧸🦖🦕🙋‍♂️

I've had Diaper dreams before, and they're somewhat similar to what OP mentioned.

Usually always regarding changing scenarios, being around friends or family, it feels like everyone in the dream knows about my diapers.

Probably caused by the subconscious fears normally associated with wearing daytime diapers in normal life.

I'm Always concerned about diaper bulge, leaks, smells, having to change in public, etc.

I dream vividly, sometimes lucid but rarely.

I don't remember all my dreams, but I usually remember bits and pieces.

I sleep great every night, I always wet uncontrollably during my deep sleep.

LittleAndAlone said:
There's a naughty and embarrassing blushy aspect about being babyish and still being in diapers at older ages. Part of what makes it exciting for some people and why a lot of little and middle ages are school age but still in diapers. Possibly your subconscious desires or something.
I've had the kind of dreams where I was forced into diapers and embarrassed but I secretly liked it. Those dreams were fun, but I don't have them very often. The ones I was referring to above weren't fun dreams, they were closer to nightmares about having my secret exposed.

Back