Russian School Uniforms

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi y’all! I’m not a sissy but I’m a little girl who loooves cute clothes and love seeing the outfits y’all share. I saw something interesting when browsing Instagram and thought some of you might also find this interesting (especially cause I’ve seen discussion of school girl uniforms on here before)
6CF6453B-9BDF-41E5-B506-650CBD0A1826.jpeg 6F0C20B5-C1EF-4EEF-9B77-524FD315E275.jpeg
The account was showing off the uniforms these girls wear in a Russian private school. I’ve never seen uniforms like these before and I thought they were really cool!!
I did a very minimal amount of research about Russian school uniforms and it seems like it was more of a mandatory thing during the Soviet era and isn’t so much so anymore (tho this school where these girls attend is private so they have to wear these traditional uniforms).
E2024CA3-FAE8-44C2-8050-9B9D87A2AC56.jpeg
This older photo shows off the variety in the uniforms and also what the boys would wear. I always feel bad that boy uniforms are always so boring in comparison to the girls! 😅😂 I think it’s super interesting though that these uniforms were able to vary and had some different styles you could wear.
I just thought I’d share tho! Have y’all seen uniforms like these before? Do any of y’all know more of the history behind them? How do y’all like them in comparison to the traditional school uniform we’re used to seeing?
((Sorry if the pictures mess up the post a bit, I’m doing this on my phone))

• Wow
Reactions: Rainbow, Rakvirsza, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Back