Rude “professionals” and crazy experience!

DiaperedG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Am I the only one experiencing rude professionals in the medical field lately? Like in my area people are assholes in general and I hate society. But it’s the people that used to be the nicest are just miserable! It’s just depressing. But then I remembered this situation and I was like at least it’s not that bad.

A while ago I had to do a urine test for a potential new job. So I decided to do it right away. I stopped for a Dr Pepper on my way to their facility. I was told it would be about 15 minutes and I was like ok no problem. I sat there for 45 minutes and really had to pee! I started hearing the staff talking about going out for lunch and going on break. I’m like hello you have one quick person left! Now an hour and 15 minutes later I went to the desk and was like look I’m the only one here, people have gone in before me even though I was here first, and I have to pee! I started getting really anxious and about 10 minutes later my name gets called. I looked around the huge waiting area and I was the only one there so I was like must be me!

Here’s where it gets interesting. She hands me the cup, comes into the bathroom and puts the blue dye in the toilet bowl. Then she took her hand and went to my crotch! I was like woah what the hell are you doing!? Warn me before you touch me here! She said it’s “standard procedure for us to check you for foreign objects or substances.” I was like ok I really don’t care you don’t just touch my privates without warning me and explaining the process! I feel violated! She said “yeah, whatever.” I tuned her out but then I heard her say “you can’t get one drop in the bowl. If you do your sample will be void!” I’m like are you for real? I’m about to burst, and I usually have a hard time stopping! She then said she had to watch and I said “not happening!” So she stood just outside the door and said the door can’t be closed! Door was about 6 inches open. I held that little cup so close to me and my “just a few drops” turned into a quick full sample! I put the lid on, took it out, and signed the forms.

Think the misery is over, right? Wrong! We were done, she said “ok you’re good to go.” I went back in to the bathroom. And she screams! “WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?” I screamed “TO FINISH!!!” Slammed the door, and locked it! I wish I just pissed all over the floor but didn’t. Didn’t even wash my hands. Just got some hand sanitizer from the hallway. Just wanted to get out of there! When I came out she said “YOU CAN’T DO THAT! WE’RE NOT GONNA TO ACCEPT YOUR SAMPLE NOW!” I was so angry I had to leave!!! There were like 3 other people in the lobby as I left and they all looked concerned. It’s kind of crazy to me that nobody else that worked there came over and was like what’s going on?

I called my new boss back and left him a message saying something like if this job involves any more of these situations I can’t work here. I’m honestly thinking about suing them. He called me back but I wasn’t ready to answer. All he said was what happened, call me back. He did sound concerned too. Eventually it all worked out. He apologized and assured me that is not acceptable and won’t be tolerated. He filed a complaint against that facility and staff. I got questioned by some local and state officials. That worker got arrested. I did end up filing a suit against them and went to court. Apparently there were a lot of complaints against that place and they closed!!

I just can’t help but feel a part of this could’ve been avoided if I wore a diaper haha. At least the finishing part would’ve been avoided. But my luck she would’ve heard the hissing, called me disgusting or something, then voided my sample! I hope whatever issues she had were worked out! It still doesn’t feel real! It feels like another one of my bad dreams. Sorry for making it such a long story! I didn’t intend for this to be a long post

• Wow
Reactions: ARBBB2, Woncrinklz, AJFan2020 and 3 others
I've had to take pre-employment drug tests a few times and I found the range of suspicion was highly variable based on the facility. From what you're describing, it sounds like you went to a facility that caters to addicts with court-ordered drug tests! I went to one of those once and had a similar experience with the blue dye, etc. Although no one handled my junk LOL. I've also had other ones that were about as casual as it gets and anyone could have totally cheated had they wanted to. I remember one time I had to go back three times because the first two times the specimen was too dilute. In other words, I had drank too much water and they felt that that could possibly be a cheat somehow.

All of this for a desk job where I'm not flying a plane or driving a train or anything like that!!

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I've had to take a drug test for a job before. Was nothing like you described!

Mine was a facility that worked with Kaiser Permanente and did a variety of testing. Felt more like taking a random medical test. No drama, and very professional.

I’ve had to do a pee test , mine must have been diluted she said do you drink a lot of water I’m like yeah I work outside I drink a lot of water,but they accepted it

I, too, have had pee tests. Although I don't understand why you can't finish pissing in the bowl...meaning toilet, right? And why have a female? That's odd. There are respectful male nurses.
It sounds disrespectful and violating. If not insulting. I can't imagine this happening in the US. Or was this elsewhere? It's not protocol here, unless maybe at a prison.:cautious:

What came to my mind was that she seemed to enjoy abusing people by making them hold their water to a painful, ridiculous point, then continue to abuse them mentally and physically.

Such violations deserve good compensation.(y) What a bitch.

'Standard procedure'??? To Hell with that! You were not forewarned. Oh, I would not only yell and throw down, I would call the police and retain a lawyer on contingency. I would scare them so blood-drained white with fear, there would be Hell to pay. You better believe it. NOBODY has that right, period.

Reactions: AJFan2020, Prillprillprill and depta99
BobbiSueEllen said:
'Standard procedure'??? To Hell with that! You were not forewarned. Oh, I would not only yell and throw down, I would call the police and retain a lawyer on contingency. I would scare them so blood-drained white with fear, there would be Hell to pay. You better believe it. NOBODY has that right, period.
While the OP's experience was way beyond the norm, but for the clinics that specialize in drug test for court orders they are kind of 'guilty till proven innocent' when it comes to cheating. My only experience has been pre-employment, but sometimes they'd send me to lab that did mostly court-ordered tests and it really made me feel like a criminal!

Wow. I have taken a lot of piss tests in my life and the worst I had was when they'd put plastic on the toilet. That is straight up sexual assault to grab your crotch like that

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I'm sorry that happened to you op. It sounds like you held your own tho. That's impressive that you stood up for yourself so well.

I've never had to take a drug test for employment. Is it really that common?
I don't think that's a thing in the UK. Not unless it's like for the military or something.

My employers don't drug test cos honestly it they did ... They'd have to let too many people go.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I met my fair share of rude medical professionals, my dentist is rude and cold, I’ve had a nurse swab my nose before hospital treatment and she was cold and not nice and some are biased, I’ve had some refuse to see me citing “religious grounds” they let me turn up for my appointment before they let me know this so it wasted my time and my money.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
babyraggydolls said:
I met my fair share of rude medical professionals, my dentist is rude and cold, I’ve had a nurse swab my nose before hospital treatment and she was cold and not nice and some are biased, I’ve had some refuse to see me citing “religious grounds” they let me turn up for my appointment before they let me know this so it wasted my time and my money.
Every incident needs to be reported. If they are so proud of their system, their rules...call them out! If you need to, go higher. They can't just make rules and then flip coins on them...stick them. HARD.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Every incident needs to be reported. If they are so proud of their system, their rules...call them out! If you need to, go higher. They can't just make rules and then flip coins on them...stick them. HARD.
In the uk the odds are stacked against you with the NHS. I’ve had some very serious and legitimate complaints and the NHS have departments dedicated to covering up and making complaints go away.

I had several issues, one they send my patient records to the wrong patient and didn’t admit it, the patient actually contacted me and showed me proof and it contained my sexual health history and other things you wouldn’t want strangers reading and they got away with it.

The other was more recent and they refused to provide disabled access to the dentist and when I complained as I couldn’t get up the 3 sets of stairs, they sacked me as a patient and put other vile things in my notes that were discriminating and I complained all the way to the
General dental council and nothing happened to them, the dental council said they wouldn’t take any action. My dad they caused him to become disabled through negligence and he managed to get a solicitor and got a small amount compensation but the odds are stacked against patients in the uk

• Wow
Yep, kinda like other various institutions in the US, as far as their government protections. Kinda like how the tithers of a church get the padded pews.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Yep, kinda like other various institutions in the US, as far as their government protections. Kinda like how the tithers of a church get the padded pews.
"The system" does not work in our interest. It never has.

Back