Rough Night Which Left Me Feeling Embarrassed and Confused

NECottageNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I deal with nighttime incontinence. It’s typically with wetting but I do mess also from time to time. Much of the time it is while I’m asleep in which case I go without noticing. However, I do also get hit with strong urges to go while awake on a regular basis. Last night was a rough one. While I am an ABDL (which came after incontinence as a coping mechanism for it) there are still things which freak me out. I was still in regular clothes and talking to my partner when I began wetting. It was beyond embarrassing. Immediately I changed into a diaper to prevent further accidents. My partner reassured me that it was not my fault and that I had done nothing wrong. So a few hours go by and I’m laying on the couch when all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my butt and my face froze. My partner, who was sitting at the other end of the couch at the time noticed and saw me clutch my stomach in pain. She then asked if I had an accident. I told her no and that I’d try to make it to the bathroom. As I attempted to stand up I could feel the pressure at a breaking point, and the panic on my face was extremely evident. So my partner told me to just go, they threw a blanket over me and said they would never judge me for it. So….. I let go and my body immediately started pooping. I hadn’t gone in almost 2 days and never in front of someone to their knowledge, my partner no less. After I finished going, she lit a candle and told me to hold off on changing for about a half hour incase I had to go more. I love diapers and am glad to have a supportive partner, but it was so awkward.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, diaperkool, DotTheCyberCat and 4 others
Well, that is clearly a reportable event to your Medical Professional as it is a clear departure from normal.

To some degree it sounds like Food Poisoning (48 hour flu) based solely on the way it came on you. Add to that a clear change in daytime actives, i.e. urination during the day.

Yes, having a supportive partner helps!

Reactions: Diprs2, sbmccue, NECottageNerd and 2 others
Edgewater said:
Well, that is clearly a reportable event to your Medical Professional as it is a clear departure from normal.

To some degree it sounds like Food Poisoning (48 hour flu) based solely on the way it came on you. Add to that a clear change in daytime actives, i.e. urination during the day.

Yes, having a supportive partner helps!
I went to my primary care and they said that they think it was stress or food poisoning. Perhaps a combination of both. I am going to monitor it for a bit just to see if stress is playing a factor. Definitely reported it right away. That goes without saying.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Welcome to the world of U-IC/F-IC. As Edgewater said, try to figure out exactly what is happening with your internist. I've always been profoundly IC.
When I have a BM accident during the day, it's usually about something weird I ate or I simply changed my routine. So it isn't really odd for me. My girlfriend is completely aware of my medical issues. I typically have BM's while sleeping (or the morning) so she knows when we get up in the morning. I've always used internal deodorants (chlorophyll) so I don't stink like poop (perhaps a little pungency at worst). If this is happening to you on a regular basis I suggest trying chlorophyll. Nobody likes the smell a loaded dirty diaper. If you are having a loose stool accident I don't wait for a change (and shower). Not good on your skin. Whether you are ABDL or not, and it might be a fairly new problem, seeing a doctor is in line for your help.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back