Rough day,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Horrible runs last night / this morning. Had breakfast and coughed and loaded my briefs. Later had lunch and filled a orevail perma dry size small. Getting ready to go clean up.pretty much spent the day in shit pants and diapers. and starting to get diaper rash☹️ Going to go get some imodium AD, some desitin and more diapers at the store before I change.i don’t care if anyone says anything!

• Wow
Reactions: Pete, BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm sorry you had such a rough day and I hope tomorrow brings some relief.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Sorry today wasntthe best but at least it means tommorow will be better

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Fullpants
BabyDenise said:
I'm sorry you had such a rough day and I hope tomorrow brings some relief.
thanks me too!😊

Reactions: Pete and BobbiSueEllen
Lilguy01 said:
Sorry today wasntthe best but at least it means tommorow will be better
Thanks Lilguy01

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Harleyrider89
Fullpants said:
Thanks Lilguy01
No problem didnt have a great morning either stomach was super upset

Mine started the Night before. It’s been better my pants are clean this morning but I have to drive up to Tampa to see my shoulder dr. A or a second replacement. Don’t be a powerlifter! I’m debating if I should put one on for the ride. Maybe just the way home.

Hope you feel better little buddy!

Fullpants said:
Horrible runs last night / this morning. Had breakfast and coughed and loaded my briefs. Later had lunch and filled a orevail perma dry size small. Getting ready to go clean up.pretty much spent the day in shit pants and diapers. and starting to get diaper rash☹ Going to go get some imodium AD, some desitin and more diapers at the store before I change.i don’t care if anyone says anything!
Getting better, no diaper last night, but fpdidnt make it to the bathroom In time.pushed a huge log into my jocks, fortunately it was firm and emptied them in the toilet. Bad skids in my undies though. ill change my pants later, they are clean enough but I don’t trust myself, I’m sure they won’t be for long.

Fullpants said:
Getting better, no diaper last night, but fpdidnt make it to the bathroom In time.pushed a huge log into my jocks, fortunately it was firm and emptied them in the toilet. Bad skids in my undies though. ill change my pants later, they are clean enough but I don’t trust myself, I’m sure they won’t be for long.
Sorry to hear that but nice to see I'm not the only one that deals with this.

You can make it through! JUst take it one breath or step at a time! Incontinence can be a handful but plan for the worst of the day but expect the best from it.

TheBigHamm said:
You can make it through! JUst take it one breath or step at a time! Incontinence can be a handful but plan for the worst of the day but expect the best from it.
Thanks I’m getting used to it at home. I actually enjoy a big load in my diaper but I’ve hat the worst luck going out. I’ll sit in the toilet forever think it’s safe, longer outings I’ll wear a diapet. I’ll barely make it down the road get into a parking lot and mess myself and morerecently wet myself too. It one thi;g to have a diaper on but to stand there in loaded briefs and pew trickling down your leg is not fun.e

The worst is I almost always get busted. Sonetimes end up meeting another person who has to wear diapers and can help mr out but then I’ve got some pretty mean comments too. Like ‘instead of just standing there and shirt your ding pants goi inside and use a toilet. Or. ”my kid is 3and doesn't poop his pants”

How often do you have accidents in public?

Last edited:
It sounds like you need different diapers. If you dont mind me asking what do you use? I havent messed in public, but I am an EMT and we are based near an elderly home so I have extensive experience with things of unexpected nature.

Honestly dont listen to people like that. They are often too caught up in their own BS that the only way to make themselves feel better is to put others down. Your health and wellbeing comes first, and if you need diapers to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle there is absolutely no shame in it whatsoever.

Chin up, you got this.

*hugs*

TheBigHamm said:
TheBigHamm said:
It sounds like you need different diapers. If you dont mind me asking what do you use? I havent messed in public, but I am an EMT and we are based near an elderly home so I have extensive experience with things of unexpected nature.

Honestly dont listen to people like that. They are often too caught up in their own BS that the only way to make themselves feel better is to put others down. Your health and wellbeing comes first, and if you need diapers to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle there is absolutely no shame in it whatsoever.

Chin up, you got this.

Thanks man, I have fpdiffeebpnt ones for different times. At night I’ll we a north shore nmeganax thu come in navy. blue., arbena , tranquility all through the night with a water proof diaper cover.

Durring the day I use prevail air ax size. Small. They fit tighter so they show then wear some boxer briefs over them. I guess I should wear the medium but I‘m always worried someone can see them. I try to wear dark baggy shorts. I just hate using my diaper in public where people will know.😞

At home I’ll just wear briefs but that may change. It’s been 3 years, if doesn’t seem to be getping better.

*hugs*

Last edited:
It found me today too. I don't often have bowel accidents, usually it is just my bladder. Today I had three #2 accidents in my diaper. The last one happened during a Zoom meeting. Thankfully, I was working from home, but still had to sit in my mess for the last 25 minutes of my call before I could go take a shower and get into a clean diaper. Meanwhile, I also wet myself, making the whole mess even more yucky... (Sorry if TMI)
By the third one, I didn't even get upset. I was just like 'yeah, shit happens'...

TheBigHamm said:

Chin up, you got this.

*hugs*
Got a case of Abena M4s the other dsy. I love them. I noisy But they passed 2 tests. Yesterday at the gun range,no bathrooms pretty much just a warehouse. I wet and had a big accident in them. They held fine. they started to smell though so I left early. The girl at the

! I’m. Like what ?
Petya217 said:
It found me today too. I don't often have bowel accidents, usually it is just my bladder. Today I had three #2 accidents in my diaper. The last one happened during a Zoom meeting. Thankfully, I was working from home, but still had to sit in my mess for the last 25 minutes of my call before I could go take a shower and get into a clean diaper. Meanwhile, I also wet myself, making the whole mess even more yucky... (Sorry if TMI)
By the third one, I didn't even get upset. I was just like 'yeah, shit happens'...

Thanks for sharing that. It made me feel better. I messed my diaper Durring a conference call too once! It’s been three years now they it might get better but it has n’t I’m still trying to to accept it. I get very paranoid whe I Ess my diaper in public. I still walk like I have a load in my pants and keep reaching behind to feel h damage drawi;g attention to my ordeal. I try to work in fix when it when I’m at home because I know I’ll wet myself several times ans mess myself badly after breakfast then try just to wear underwear During the day if I’m not going out.no success yet and I ruin my briefs (my snot
a s stash they are clean just badly stained. I feel like a 3 year old. Very depressing.

Fullpants said:
Horrible runs last night / this morning. Had breakfast and coughed and loaded my briefs. Later had lunch and filled a orevail perma dry size small. Getting ready to go clean up.pretty much spent the day in shit pants and diapers. and starting to get diaper rash☹ Going to go get some imodium AD, some desitin and more diapers at the store before I change.i don’t care if anyone says anything!
I hope you are feeling better now.

Fullpants said:
Mine started the Night before. It’s been better my pants are clean this morning but I have to drive up to Tampa to see my shoulder dr. A or a second replacement. Don’t be a powerlifter! I’m debating if I should put one on for the ride. Maybe just the way home.

Hope you feel better little buddy!
Maybe you should wear a diaper on the trip.

Pete said:
I hope you are feeling better now.
Pete said:
Maybe you should wear a diaper on the trip.
I did it’s just so bulky everyone knows im in a diaper.made it through the doctor's appointment then messed my diaper bac. Had to sit it for 3 1/2 hours.. I just need to toughen up. It’s wear a diaper or wet and shit my pants. I’ll take the diaper I just wish they weren’t so bulky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back