• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Returning to the site

Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello I'm Rifth the husky and I enjoy learning to play all kinds of musical instruments and love video games.

A little bit about my past

I was sent to group homes to foster hometown foster home when i was 8 years old and was a cash cow to the state of pa and in school I was always the primary target always getting bullied and madefun of my entire life even to this day I am still being bullied by my family

Please feel free to message me for more info

Last edited:
Hi, goodmorning Rift, Oh man, you have been through alot!.
Welcome back, kids can be so mean and family too!, I had to get away from my so calied family and I we are happily living far away from them.

Jorelaxed said:
Welcome back, kids can be so mean and family too!, I had to get away from my so calied family and I we are happily living far away from them.
Jorelaxed said:
Good morning thank you for making me feel welcome and for your understanding of what I been through thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Your're welcome.😊😊😊😊, my family was like that too, the best thing we did was to get as far away as possible from them. We have never been happier in our lives.

Rift said:
Hello I'm Rifth the husky and I enjoy learning to play all kinds of musical instruments and love video games.

A little bit about my past

I was sent to group homes to foster hometown foster home when i was 8 years old and was a cash cow to the state of pa and in school I was always the primary target always getting bullied and madefun of my entire life even to this day I am still being bullied by my family

Please feel free to message me for more
Sorry you went through so many rough times. You’re welcome and accepted here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
Your're welcome.😊😊😊😊, my family was like that too, the best thing we did was to get as far away as possible from them. We have never been happier in our lives.
Same 4 me 2 I am also living out of my car because I didn't feel safe at home. I had come home from work one evening and said hello to my family and that I needed to take a shower and lay down but my stepmother said nobody has the right to take a shower and lay down and she doesn't care if I have to go back in to work all because of Christmas lights then she got angry and started destroying my things and I was assaulted by her in the process then after everything was finally over and I could leave I drove away and pulled over safely and called police then my dad blamed me for why she was arrested on December 16 of 2019 and still to this day I don't wanna be around her ever again and why I choose 2 live in my car

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
DBabygirl2 said:
Sorry you went through so many rough times. You’re welcome and accepted here!
Thank you

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Jorelaxed
Welcome back Rift. I hope your experience here is helpful to the other things you’re going through.

Subtlerustle said:
Welcome back Rift. I hope your experience here is helpful to the other things you’re going through.
Thank you

Back