• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Returning to the site

Rift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello I'm Rifth the husky and I enjoy learning to play all kinds of musical instruments and love video games.

A little bit about my past

I was sent to group homes to foster hometown foster home when i was 8 years old and was a cash cow to the state of pa and in school I was always the primary target always getting bullied and madefun of my entire life even to this day I am still being bullied by my family

Please feel free to message me for more info

Last edited:

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, goodmorning Rift, Oh man, you have been through alot!.
Welcome back, kids can be so mean and family too!, I had to get away from my so calied family and I we are happily living far away from them.

Rift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Jorelaxed said:
Welcome back, kids can be so mean and family too!, I had to get away from my so calied family and I we are happily living far away from them.
Jorelaxed said:
Good morning thank you for making me feel welcome and for your understanding of what I been through thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Your're welcome.😊😊😊😊, my family was like that too, the best thing we did was to get as far away as possible from them. We have never been happier in our lives.

DBabygirl2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Rift said:
Hello I'm Rifth the husky and I enjoy learning to play all kinds of musical instruments and love video games.

A little bit about my past

I was sent to group homes to foster hometown foster home when i was 8 years old and was a cash cow to the state of pa and in school I was always the primary target always getting bullied and madefun of my entire life even to this day I am still being bullied by my family

Please feel free to message me for more
Sorry you went through so many rough times. You’re welcome and accepted here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Rift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Jorelaxed said:
Your're welcome.😊😊😊😊, my family was like that too, the best thing we did was to get as far away as possible from them. We have never been happier in our lives.
Same 4 me 2 I am also living out of my car because I didn't feel safe at home. I had come home from work one evening and said hello to my family and that I needed to take a shower and lay down but my stepmother said nobody has the right to take a shower and lay down and she doesn't care if I have to go back in to work all because of Christmas lights then she got angry and started destroying my things and I was assaulted by her in the process then after everything was finally over and I could leave I drove away and pulled over safely and called police then my dad blamed me for why she was arrested on December 16 of 2019 and still to this day I don't wanna be around her ever again and why I choose 2 live in my car

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed

Rift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
DBabygirl2 said:
Sorry you went through so many rough times. You’re welcome and accepted here!
Thank you

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Jorelaxed

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back Rift. I hope your experience here is helpful to the other things you’re going through.

Rift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Subtlerustle said:
Welcome back Rift. I hope your experience here is helpful to the other things you’re going through.
Thank you