Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Response to your kid finding your stash

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
Just wanted to ask for your opinion on something. Let's say you have a child say about 3-6 and they do what young kids do best and get into places and things that they shouldn't and happen across your stash of things like your diapers, toys, pacis, stuffed animal, or even your little clothes. what would your response be to them once they start to ask questions and won't drop it till they get an answer.? And what would be your response be if they told someone and they told their parents and the parents ask you? And for context let's say you hid your stuff the best you could but the kid still found it

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and KittyninjaW
Just like you used to wear diapers I also have to wear diapers due to my body not working properly (details if needed)
But you are out of them now and I am very proud of you buddy!
the other items are just some left overs from when I was a baby / toddler
what was your favourite item when you were a toddler

let's go watch cartoons & eat pizza

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, Rezzu, Sealander and 6 others
Well, i only from one GF ever got printer diapers, but finding the diapers for me was not an issue as the kids knew, and it wasnt ever a big deal, just like saying somone is tall or bald or whatever. didnt have any issues letting them know, not like that would stop needing them, now i am IC so that is what it is.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
Just wanted to ask for your opinion on something. Let's say you have a child say about 3-6 and they do what young kids do best and get into places and things that they shouldn't and happen across your stash of things like your diapers, toys, pacis, stuffed animal, or even your little clothes. what would your response be to them once they start to ask questions and won't drop it till they get an answer.? And what would be your response be if they told someone and they told their parents and the parents ask you? And for context let's say you hid your stuff the best you could but the kid still found it
Hmmm, why did you let a little kid find it. Always put stuff out of reach of little kids, you know what littles are like never mind actual kids!

Seriously though, it depends on what they found. If it was plain nappies… you need them at night. If it is anything else, one option is denial. It’s a one on one thing so deny everything. If multiple people have seen it, come up with a reason to play it down as much as possible.

It is going to depend though on who they have told and how well you know that other person they’ve told. If you told them the whole truth, are they family and likely just to keep it all secret with you? If they are just a distant neighbour who sits on the neighbourhood watch or something then trying to deny everything is probably the best way out given most people don’t really understand us.

This issue along with the fact that my girlfriend doesn’t know about this side of me is the reason why I don’t get to wear that often. I don’t have a spot to hide my diapers from my girlfriend and her kids so I can’t wear when she is around I have to wait till she is going to be gone for a day or more which isn’t that often.

Toys and stuffed animals are fine. Vanilla people have this stuff too. If your kid finds bottles and pacifiers and sippy cups and baby toys, they would think it was theirs when they were little and you packed it away when they got too old. As for diapers, explain you have a plumbing issue down there and adults can wear them too due to weak muscles or nerve damage or bed wetting issues.

Your little clothing can be described as costumes.

I doubt other parents would think anything of it and think it was their stiff when they were little and you have a medical issue.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and KittyninjaW
Calico said:
Toys and stuffed animals are fine. Vanilla people have this stuff too. If your kid finds bottles and pacifiers and sippy cups and baby toys, they would think it was theirs when they were little and you packed it away when they got too old. As for diapers, explain you have a plumbing issue down there and adults can wear them too due to weak muscles or nerve damage or bed wetting issues.

Your little clothing can be described as costumes.

I doubt other parents would think anything of it and think it was their stiff when they were little and you have a medical issue.
Costumes! Love it!

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Well, if the child is young like 3 or 4, you tell them, these belong to your invisible brother. He used to be visible but one day he was very bad, looking in places where he shouldn't, so I turned him invisible. Okay....just kidding but I used to tell my kids crazy stories and they liked them. I also used to play with them on the floor, creating pretend scenes with their toys.

If your kids find your stash you could tell them they were left in the house by the past owner. Any good story will do when they're that young. If they're older, you might be in trouble. Better to do a better job in hiding your toys, like in a safe.

• Haha
Reactions: Sealander, LiddleBigBoy and Tomtomthedl
I have my two older kidz that still live with me and I keep my diapers in some clear Benz under my bed. Right beside my footed pj's and onesie's. If I found out thay know I would die a little inside but what you gonna do. 🤣
For real though, I would die a little inside.🤣

Reactions: Sealander and littlemoosey
Tomtomthedl said:
I have my two older kidz that still live with me and I keep my diapers in some clear Benz under my bed. Right beside my footed pj's and onesie's. If I found out thay know I would die a little inside but what you gonna do. 🤣
For real though, I would die a little inside.🤣
Heh, thats when I'd be like, "If they found out, I might as well wear around them and no sense hiding it anymore", lol. I had 3 kids who hung out with me when I was a teenage, and they were brothers. The older brother found out I still wore diapers and such. I just shrugged it off, asked if he wanted to try it. He said no of course, and I went on my way and still wearing, lol.

Reactions: Rezzu, KittyninjaW and Tomtomthedl
So my kids have seen some of my Threaded Armor cloth pull-ups. They don't think much about them and one just thinks they underwear. The biggest thing is if you play it off as normal and natural then your kids are more likely to accept that. I don't flaunt it in front of them but I also am not afraid them finding out because there is nothing to be ashamed off. It is not so uncommon for adult to like kid things especially in today's world.

Reactions: LinkDL and littlemoosey
Following

Back