Replica baby diapers in adult sizes

Personally I would love to see and pay for a 100% replica of the Pampers/Huggies diapers I wore as a child from 1980-1989 as they were amazing.

And I actually came very close to finding that last June in 2020, when I tried out the ABU Simple Ultra diaper, my only disappointment was it had double tags rather than one as per the original Pampers.

Going back to when I was a child I wore diapers from my birth until the age of 9 due to bed wetting accidents, however I was toilet trained by the age of 5.

I wore diapers at night times or at sleepovers see my previous post on zity.biz for more details.

And nowerdays as a person who is in his 40's with disabilities who is particularly incontinent I do wear diapers from time to time.

I would love to see a adult sized disposable diaper that fully replicates the ones from the years 1980-1986 & 1986-1989 as mentioned above, these would be plastic backed and single tagged with elasticated waist and legs plus with features found in modern adult sized disposable diapers such as standing gathers and extra absorbency.
abu-simple-ultra-medium.pngabu-simple.pngabu-simple-1.pngabu-simple-ultra-large-1.png

Please Note these are not my photos and are taken directly from their website.

Reactions: WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen and LittleScotty
Since someone already necro'd this thread, I'd like to add if you'd like to do this yourself, a few people have posted tutorials like this one: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLnaPOBh8Hc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems like a lot of work for the aesthetic of an actual baby diaper.

What I'd love to see is a modern adult diaper that looks close enough to modern baby diapers that it could pass. Old ABU had the PERFECT idea with the one tape cloth backed Cushies, I'm a little sad New ABU doesn't make that variant anymore. We need more diapers like that. I mean, how is it in this boon of ABDL diapers that we STILL don't have anything that looks close enough to an actual baby diaper whilst being far enough away from any actual design to skirt copyright issues?

Reactions: Chinababy888
The closest Ive come to wearing a true replica of the Pampers diapers from my childhood years in the 1980's,

was when I bought and wore in 2021 a pair of ABU Simple Ultra these where amazing as rhey brought me right back to a time when everything was more simple and innocent on the left is a image of me in 2021 and on the right is me as a child in 1981 , 41 years apart.

Keep in mind I don't usually publish pictures of children as specially as its a sensitive subject however this is 100% me and not an illigal image.

Attachments

• main-qimg-9cd9aa1d6b8cfaafe6f2fdf560ec047d.jpeg
    main-qimg-9cd9aa1d6b8cfaafe6f2fdf560ec047d.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20210314_130004.jpg
    IMG_20210314_130004.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 38
I also tried ABU Superdry kids & Bambino Classico range back in 2010, and theose where good too although they weren't as absorbant as the ABU simple range.

Both great diapers although I would prefer it of a compsny made a real try at replicating the diapers from the 80's/90's as that was during my childhood years.

Back