Replacement for Tena Slip Maxi (in USA), Betterdry Day? NS AirPremium?

loadedpamperman said:
I truly am sorry. I hate politics (and 99% of politicians) and I honestly had no intention of "hijacking" your post. I'm sincerely not thinking clearly now at all due to no sleep and far more completely unnecessary pain than I've experienced in some time. If my usage of the word "C**KSUCKER" offended anyone please know that word is NOT directed at anyone here...it's just a derogatory word I use to describe people who are gaping assholes. I honest to GOD have absolutely NOTHING against homosexuals and maybe I'm ignorant, but that word works for so many different uses and not one of them represents "homosexual" in my mind. Just like the word "GAY" doesn't have anything to do with anyone's sexuality in the way most people use that word. I honestly don't have ANY derogatory words that I use that are directed at homosexuals at all. I have far too many friends who are bi or homosexual to care even a little bit what makes anyone else happy! I truly believe the heart wants what the heart wants, and we don't get to choose. At least that's from my point of view but again, IF the use of any words I wrote offended anyone, I truly am sorry and apologize profusely!

To get back on topic, I don't know why some people have issues with Betterdry. I've been relying on these for my night time diaper (often with a Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pad as that combination will keep my underpads dry as a bone for upwards of 18-20 hours! The Betterdry DAY is incredibly comparable (favorably comparable at that) to the Tena ACTIVE Fit slip Maxi) while the standard Betterdry "10" is more absorbent than the Active fit slip Ultima! The comfort level is nearly identical...both have velvet soft plastic (no doubt the Tena is slightly more soft) but the Betterdry PE shell is far softer than say the Confidry - Dry 24/7! That PE shell is stiff and pretty unflex able whereas the Betterdry is buttery soft and due to that incredibly easy to conceal beneath a onesie and pair of jeans.....even sweat pants and shorts! I know. I've been needing to wear day and night for over 2 full years now and I am always very careful to ensure I am NOT advertising what type of "underwear" I have on and not once has anyone been able to tell, even when I told then I was in fact wearing.

I HIGHLY recommend the Betterdry although many places are awaiting their shipments as they're out of stock in many places. My supplier of choice is LLMedico followed by Northshore. I'd buy more from Northshore but even with the 10% vet discount I get from them they're still substantially more expensive than they are from LLMedico. I also get a veteran's discount from LL, but also earn "rewards" with every purchase (this amounts to just shy of 2 free cases of Betterdry per year for me) and they have the best prices, by a substantial margin! Both places offer top shelf customer service honestly, with it being impossible to rate one better than the other on the customer service front.

I highly recommend physically CALLING LLMedico to speak to them and if you're not certain Betterdry are for you simply order a sample pack (I think you get 2 for $5.95 or maybe a little more since sky high inflation kicked in. If you're into the ABDL prints, CRINKLZ are the same exact diaper except they're not plain white and have (I think) 8 different prints available. IF you do call LL you're almost certainly going to speaking to either Heather or Ashley, and both are caring, compassionate and non judgmental. You'd be hard pressed to speak to nicer people. I do ask that IF you call LLMedico, PLEASE tell them KIRK recommended them to you.

They all know me very well as I've been a customer of theirs for ever it seems. I get nothing extra for recommending them, but being they literally bent over backwards to help keep me in quality products overnight when I was at my lowest point (financially) and NO ONE ELSE would had cared or even tried to help me out. They did! I feel I owe them as many recommendations as I can offer and I like them to know I've recommended people that call...but that's all up to whoever calls doing me the favor of mentioning you heard about them, their service and products from me. Just my way of repaying those 8 months when I literally had to take on every possible job, despite several of them causing serios injuries to my already badly damaged lower spine, forcing me to spend many more days hospitalized.

THANK GOD I no longer am struggling just to make it another day thanks to FINALLY winning my 30+ year long war with the ARMY/VA as I received (was "awarded" full/permanent disability....HATE the way they worded that letter!) full disability in late '19 which more than quadrupled my income although I'm still the furthest thing from "rich" and will spend the next 10+ years paying off all of the debt my soon to be ex racked up behind my back while taking her numerous boyfriends on vacations, a cruise, renting an RV etc. etc. when I spent 2019 in TN making a substantial amount of desperately needed money helping my best friend get his gold mine of a business to turn significant profits compared to his losing money 3/4 previous years. I'm proud to say I succeeded far beyond any reasonable expectation on that front....I owned/operated my own business very successfully for over 20 years until disability forced me to sell. At least I am still good for something LOL.
Hey man, just joking with you. Absolutely no offence taken, sorry if you thought that. It was just an observation. (see the smiley face in my post :)

Reactions: CptKirk
I'm in the same boat, looking for replacements this looks pretty interesting.
The 48 diaps case cost is 74 usd right now and are made by Rearz.

inspire-diapers-2stack__45609.1657226710.jpg

espectro said:
I'm in the same boat, looking for replacements this looks pretty interesting.
The 48 diaps case cost is 74 usd right now and are made by Rearz.

inspire-diapers-2stack__45609.1657226710.jpg
I really like their diapers (except the absolutely terrible Active Air) but for completely different reasons that I like the Tena Slip Maxi. Their diapers are huge in comparison, have thick crinkly plastic and perform great and have such a soft comfortable interior. They are not discrete and they'll swell up between your legs and interfere with your walking. You can't hide them easily under clothing when dry or wet.

There's plenty of great diapers out there, if you want to try one of my favorites, give the incontrol hybrid elite a shot.
There's so many great diapers but none of them (that I found so far) are able to fit as good as Tena Slip Maxi, or be as thin, distrete, absorbant, and simultaniously comfortable as the Tena Slip Maxi. Very few diapers can do all those things and offer the same outstanding odor control as the maxi.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, pavment, espectro and 2 others
I completely agree with what LePew said. The Incontrol briefs are high quality, but are not discrete. I remember first trying the Hybrid Elite medium and seeing how wide the crotch is. They are soft, comfortable at home, but you definitely feel them and they are harder to hide under clothing. The Tena Active Slip Maxi and Ultima are discreet, fit me perfectly, comfortable, soft, and very absorbent. I'll miss not have a supplier here in the US/Canada.

I'm still looking for what will be my favorite replacement. I have tried the Tena Flex Maxi and Supers. These are made in Europe and sold here in the US. Diaper Metrics has a good review here: https://blog.diapermetrics.com/2022/11/tena-proskin-flex-maxi.html
They are comfortable, discrete, and have good absorbency. I'm also going through a case of the Tena Proskin Supers that are inexpensive here in the US. Not as good as the European slips, but not bad for the price. You can get a case in the $35-40 range.

Last edited:
Reactions: espectro
I've personally tried out the Northshore Supreme diapers, they feel similar to the Tenas, but they are quite stiff diapers when wet.

doublepadded said:
I've personally tried out the Northshore Supreme diapers, they feel similar to the Tenas, but they are quite stiff diapers when wet.
No way, they’re totally different. Diffeeent fit, coverage, size, padding stiffness, different areas where the sap is concentrated. Just totally different products.

bobbilly said:
Insurance pays for all that u guys get wayy better state insurance brands than us Americans... I live in the midwest our brands suck tranquility ATNs are okish tapes could be better if it had a landing zone for the tabs. And better standing leak guards

loadedpamperman said:
I truly am sorry. I hate politics (and 99% of politicians) and I honestly had no intention of "hijacking" your post. I'm sincerely not thinking clearly now at all due to no sleep and far more completely unnecessary pain than I've experienced in some time. If my usage of the word "C**KSUCKER" offended anyone please know that word is NOT directed at anyone here...it's just a derogatory word I use to describe people who are gaping assholes. I honest to GOD have absolutely NOTHING against homosexuals and maybe I'm ignorant, but that word works for so many different uses and not one of them represents "homosexual" in my mind. Just like the word "GAY" doesn't have anything to do with anyone's sexuality in the way most people use that word. I honestly don't have ANY derogatory words that I use that are directed at homosexuals at all. I have far too many friends who are bi or homosexual to care even a little bit what makes anyone else happy! I truly believe the heart wants what the heart wants, and we don't get to choose. At least that's from my point of view but again, IF the use of any words I wrote offended anyone, I truly am sorry and apologize profusely!

To get back on topic, I don't know why some people have issues with Betterdry. I've been relying on these for my night time diaper (often with a Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pad as that combination will keep my underpads dry as a bone for upwards of 18-20 hours! The Betterdry DAY is incredibly comparable (favorably comparable at that) to the Tena ACTIVE Fit slip Maxi) while the standard Betterdry "10" is more absorbent than the Active fit slip Ultima! The comfort level is nearly identical...both have velvet soft plastic (no doubt the Tena is slightly more soft) but the Betterdry PE shell is far softer than say the Confidry - Dry 24/7! That PE shell is stiff and pretty unflex able whereas the Betterdry is buttery soft and due to that incredibly easy to conceal beneath a onesie and pair of jeans.....even sweat pants and shorts! I know. I've been needing to wear day and night for over 2 full years now and I am always very careful to ensure I am NOT advertising what type of "underwear" I have on and not once has anyone been able to tell, even when I told then I was in fact wearing.

I HIGHLY recommend the Betterdry although many places are awaiting their shipments as they're out of stock in many places. My supplier of choice is LLMedico followed by Northshore. I'd buy more from Northshore but even with the 10% vet discount I get from them they're still substantially more expensive than they are from LLMedico. I also get a veteran's discount from LL, but also earn "rewards" with every purchase (this amounts to just shy of 2 free cases of Betterdry per year for me) and they have the best prices, by a substantial margin! Both places offer top shelf customer service honestly, with it being impossible to rate one better than the other on the customer service front.

I highly recommend physically CALLING LLMedico to speak to them and if you're not certain Betterdry are for you simply order a sample pack (I think you get 2 for $5.95 or maybe a little more since sky high inflation kicked in. If you're into the ABDL prints, CRINKLZ are the same exact diaper except they're not plain white and have (I think) 8 different prints available. IF you do call LL you're almost certainly going to speaking to either Heather or Ashley, and both are caring, compassionate and non judgmental. You'd be hard pressed to speak to nicer people. I do ask that IF you call LLMedico, PLEASE tell them KIRK recommended them to you.

They all know me very well as I've been a customer of theirs for ever it seems. I get nothing extra for recommending them, but being they literally bent over backwards to help keep me in quality products overnight when I was at my lowest point (financially) and NO ONE ELSE would had cared or even tried to help me out. They did! I feel I owe them as many recommendations as I can offer and I like them to know I've recommended people that call...but that's all up to whoever calls doing me the favor of mentioning you heard about them, their service and products from me. Just my way of repaying those 8 months when I literally had to take on every possible job, despite several of them causing serios injuries to my already badly damaged lower spine, forcing me to spend many more days hospitalized.

THANK GOD I no longer am struggling just to make it another day thanks to FINALLY winning my 30+ year long war with the ARMY/VA as I received (was "awarded" full/permanent disability....HATE the way they worded that letter!) full disability in late '19 which more than quadrupled my income although I'm still the furthest thing from "rich" and will spend the next 10+ years paying off all of the debt my soon to be ex racked up behind my back while taking her numerous boyfriends on vacations, a cruise, renting an RV etc. etc. when I spent 2019 in TN making a substantial amount of desperately needed money helping my best friend get his gold mine of a business to turn significant profits compared to his losing money 3/4 previous years. I'm proud to say I succeeded far beyond any reasonable expectation on that front....I owned/operated my own business very successfully for over 20 years until disability forced me to sell. At least I am still good for something LOL.
Your right fuc# politicians they are them and not us the average Joe. They try to write laws that hurt American people and freedoms politicians are not our friends.

Reactions: CptKirk
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
LePew said:
I found a company that ships UK Tena Slip Active Fit and ProSkin to the USA!
https://www.saveexpress.de/en
You got me really excited for a minute.

I thought you were talking about these Tena Slip Maxi's

Are these officially gone forever???!?!?!?

diapeybabybrian said:
You got me really excited for a minute.

I thought you were talking about these Tena Slip Maxi's

Are these officially gone forever???!?!?!?
They sell those as well on there!
They sell the original Tena slip maxi, the active fit, and the ProSkin!

The original Tena Slip Maxi was my favorite diaper 15 years ago but I prefer the new Active Fit version.

Last edited:
LePew said:
They sell those as well on there!
They sell the original Tena slip maxi, the active fit, and the ProSkin!

The original Tena Slip Maxi was my favorite diaper 15 years ago but I prefer the new Active Fit version.
Have you ordered these yourself?

The pictures they show for the Original Tena Slip Maxi just look like the Active Fits,

they don't look like the ones I'm looking for.

Do you have a link for the ones I like? And have you actually ordered them?

diapeybabybrian said:
Have you ordered these yourself?

The pictures they show for the Original Tena Slip Maxi just look like the Active Fits,

they don't look like the ones I'm looking for.

Do you have a link for the ones I like? And have you actually ordered them?
No, I haven't ordered them myself. I just placed my first order with them 2 days ago and it was for Tena Slip Active Fit + the Dailee pullups.

I'm looking now and you're right, they don't have the Vintage Tena Slip Maxi. They do have what "Original Tena Slip Maxi", but your guess is as good as mine as to what those are. Here's the link for those:

Tena Slip Maxi Original

Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit

Tena Slip Maxi ProSkin

From those photos, it looks like the Active Fit has a narrower padding that better contours around the pelvis.

Last edited:
Reactions: diapeybabybrian
Back