Reminded that you're little

BabyBeeGee

Little when I can, padded when I can.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Isn't it awesome when you get those reminders that you are little when you don't expect them
Just woken up this morning by mummy giving me a yummy boob feed as she checked my very wet nappy and said ill change that after a little feed.
I'm so lucky to have an amazing mummy.
What are your best reminder of being little?

• Love
Reactions: kaitsux, littledub1955, abdlchristian12 and 9 others
Being a person of very short stature makes me literally “little”, and I’m reminded all of the time in different ways.

I am not quite 5’ tall (although I insist that I am!) which means I am almost always the shortest person in the room. I regularly can’t reach things, or see over things, finding clothes that fit nicely can be a challenge. Tall people sometimes lean over and down to talk to me (do not do this!) and I am shorter than many tweens. I sit on a booster cushion in the car and I use a push step stool in my own kitchen!
The universe reminds me of this daily.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dbot99, mender1243 and 13 others
DiaperDiva said:
Being a person of very short stature makes me literally “little”, and I’m reminded all of the time in different ways.

I am not quite 5’ tall (although I insist that I am!) which means I am almost always the shortest person in the room. I regularly can’t reach things, or see over things, finding clothes that fit nicely can be a challenge. Tall people sometimes lean over and down to talk to me (do not do this!) and I am shorter than many tweens. I sit on a booster cushion in the car and I use a push step stool in my own kitchen!

Would you prefer to be taller or is being on a shorter side ideal for your AB interests?

Reactions: littledub1955 and BabyBeeGee
I went on a football trip to see my fav college football team about 8 hours away. My friend I went with we had separate hotel rooms. I'm thinking I'm a grown ass man and I can get by without my tigers stuffie.

It was a long hard drive and I was dead ass tired when we got to the hotel, but I couldn't get to sleep. I was accustomed to having my arm around my tiger to go to sleep. I seriously thought about Door Dashing a stuffie.

It was a reminder that I am Little, it's a part of me.

The next day I go to the team store and couldn't find a stuff they right scale/size. About 20 minutes later I'm on the sidelines at the game. Luckily not holding a tiger stuffie. I did get a photo with the mascot in a tiger suit on the side lines. I really wanted to ask if he'd come back to the hotel and sleep with me. Not like sex, but just lay next to me and let me put my arm around you as I fall asleep. Like you could leave after I'm a sleep. I didn't ask. I figured if I saw him at another game it would be awkward.

Reactions: littledub1955, Diaperboy27, whisko and 2 others
Forced said:
Would you prefer to be taller or is being on a shorter side ideal for your AB interests?
I wish I were much taller!

• Sad
Reactions: Andrewgdfw, Diaperboy27, Forced and 2 others
DiaperDiva said:
I wish I were much taller!
Not sure what emoji to use to say I hope your wishes come true. But sending love.

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedCub and DiaperDiva
DiaperDiva said:

It reinforces that you're a baby. However, I can understand you wanting to be taller for your everyday adulting

Reactions: Diaperboy27
BobaFettish said:
I'm thinking I'm a grown ass man and I can get by without my tigers stuffie.
I sleep with my teddy bear every night, and I take him with me whenever I travel alone. When I don't it's hard to get by without him.

Sometimes I wish I was born a girl because society is a lot more accepting of immaturity in women than in men. Women can have stuffed animals and dress in girly cloths and it's usually seen as cute. For a man to dress like a little boy comes across as creepy. If I was a girl I would have bought a pair of those MSCHF baby shoes, but as a guy there's no way I could pull that look off. Life isn't fair sometimes. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: littledub1955, MaybeBroken, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 5 others
I sleep with my bunny and my weighted lamb stuffies every night and I have a couple pacis to choose from. I have cartoons loaded on my phone's microSD card to watch everywhere. I crave cuddles so much. I love strawberry milk. I don't like birthdays as they make me feel lonely and I hate getting older. I also love playing with dolls

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, ShyGirl91, BBBen and 2 others
When mommy wakes me around 3am to change my cloth diaper I’m usually pretty soaked . I’m soooo sleepy she places my arms up ( I’m not allowed to touch my diaper ) pops by binky back in my mouth ( it’s attached to my diaper shirt ) . After I’m all changed I’m still very sleepy mommy kisses my forehead whispers Go to sleep baby … I get goose bumps down my arms , ribs and legs . Snap just like that I feel so very loved and affirmation I’m mommy’s baby boy 🥰❤️🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BabyBeeGee, ShyGirl91 and 3 others
I’ve been working ot for work again and this morning I got a picture of mommy’s breast and a little message saying that she missed me, I instantly shrunk

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, ARBBB2, BabyBeeGee and 2 others
DiaperDiva said:

does your caregiver carry u at all, as a switch I always have wanted to have a baby girl that was under 5' tall so I could pick her up in her diaper and carry her around on my hip like mothers always do with there babies, literally carry baby to the crib at night, to the high chair in the morning. at the playground, paci in babies mouth diapered and dressed as a baby. I reamember picking up my cousin that was 2 years older than me in church when I was about 14 and so wanted to baby her!

Reactions: BabyBeeGee
DiaperDiva said:

I'm 5'5", 112 pounds and know what it feels like at times. There are things I can't see on top of, like the fridge, and out-of-reach where I also need a step stool around. Yep, those over 6' often bend over to talk, or sometimes bend their knees.

Reactions: littledub1955 and DiaperDiva
I'm always called "sweetie" or "kiddo" and I'm like 5' 1". I've got a rounder face with the exception of my chin, too.

I have a HUGE teddy bear on my bed :3

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and eu38foot
eu38foot said:
I'm 5'5", 112 pounds and know what it feels like at times. There are things I can't see on top of, like the fridge, and out-of-reach where I also need a step stool around. Yep, those over 6' often bend over to talk, or sometimes bend their knees.
lol mommy bought 3 step stools so I can reach pantry stuff , top of fridge , other high up things to most are easily accessible . After my terrible auto accident being in Baylor medical system for 19 months straight I got down to 87 pounds . Both legs were crushed so I needed help getting around either wheelchair of flat picking me up . My neck bones were sticking out I looked starved to death . I’ve looked at photos of myself that would frighten anyone reason for weight loss …. Hospital foods are the worst garbage . Took me 5 months of home cooking to get me over 100 pounds . The best weight gain came from a medical liquid stuff mommy put in my bottle every morning tasted like melted ice cream seriously tasted wonderful . Being little in the first place when you’re truly medically sick you look really bad even to myself I avoided mirrors because I was so thin . Even now two meals a day small servings is all I can eat . Some people ask my mommy/ wife how old is your son … he’s not my son he’s my husband . We’ve even had to show my state ID as some think were lying to them . Baby face is sweet but can cause problems sometimes . One day we had to go to court for a hearing concerning my now life long disability the judge asked me Is this your mother , I actually felt bad for my mommy/ wife . When mommy said this is my husband the judge looked shocked 😮 . Then the judge lady smiled real big ( I was dressed in childish clothing I’m always dressed that way) and said , Your approved and I hope you two have a wonderful life together I hope this court has helped you to recover from all this terrible accident ( a drunk driver almost ended my life) that’s left you physically disabled 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
Being extremely little, right around 5’ and less than 100 lbs and I literally look like a flat chested 12 year old along with getting diapered and then changed every night and morning by my mom and still spanked like a toddler definitely makes me feel little. Oh I turn 20 this month.

Reactions: BabyBeeGee, littledub1955 and Lyric
DiaperDiva said:

I am 4 feet 10 so I get where your coming from. And being shot I weigh barely anything. What booster do you currently use?

I'm really tall, so it takes me not standing to feel little. I feel little if I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor, lying on my front with my feet in the air, or if my feet are locked in my spike-lined bootees, so that I have to crawl.

The little vibes come on straight away if somebody else puts clothes on me, or takes them off for me, rather than me doing it myself. Best of all is when everything goes dark as my caregiver puts a blindfold on me, because she's decided to confiscate my sight.

I'm not really a little. I'm just incontinent. But sometimes you cant help it when you wake up in the morning and you know that you have a dirty diaper. And every once in a while when my girlfriend is here at my house, she likes to check my diaper. It reminds me how my mom would come into my bedroom and see if I had a messy diaper. She'd do that even when I was 12. It just makes me feel little.

Last weekend my girlfriend was sleeping here with me. I slowly started to awake. I was still sleepy when I could feel her groping my bottom. She can't really smell the poop (chlorophyll) so she just touches my diaper. Her groping finally hits pay dirt. Usually I hit the bathroom for cleaning up and a shower. But I was still half sleepy. Then I hear her say "Aww...you have a dirty diaper" and "We should get you changed." I don't let her change a loaded diaper. Only wet ones. But it doesn't stop from saying it. She does that the same way my mom would do. I just can't help it to feel little.

Reactions: BabyBeeGee, littledub1955 and ShyGirl91
The other day, Little (the 4 year old) was talking to Ema (their momma adopted-by-heart), and Little told on Littler (2 yo) and Littlest (10 mo.) and said, "Um, Littler peed when we were asleep."

Ema said, "In the bed??"

Little replied, "No, Big put her in a diaper."

Ema said, "Oh, okay," (with a hint of relief). And then said, gently, "Well, honey, that's okay
That's going to happen. She's not potty trained."

My littles felt so validated and loved. 🥹

Reactions: littledub1955, BabyTrina, PaddedCub and 1 other person
Back