MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I don't find diapers necessary for me to get into my little head space but, I love wearing them. That is, when I know I have the time to wash my AIOs. I have disposable but, I love the feeling of cloth. I am thinking about wearing diapers while I am home regardless of whether or not I am regressing. I don't find them necessary for my little headspace like I said. However, I want to be able to wet them without having to stand up or having to think much about it when and if I decide to include them in my little head space.
I am leaving my job for many other reasons. I don't have time for my art/writing much less enough time for homework or study. My apartment became a mess because there really was not enough time. So, I am beginning to find time for the forums and things again. I am even managing to find time for cleaning my apartment. I get home from tech-school around noon. This should be plenty of time for diaper training. I plan on wearing them only enough to get used to wetting them. I hope to balance out my time spent in them so, I don't shrink my bladder to the point of accidents.
I would like to know if any of you have successfully done diaper training where you can enjoy them while still having control. I am aware that you never completely lose control but, I do know it does become harder due to your body getting used to emptying when ever it needs to, instead of voiding. Any advice or things I should be aware of? Thanks

For me at least diapers are a trigger. If I am wearing one then I will wet pretty easy. I still feel the need to go, but then my brain (subconsciously or otherwise) just says, "hey you have a diaper on so just go," and I am wetting myself in a matter of seconds. It does take the first diaper to get back in that mindset, but when I am not diapered anymore I don't have any problems.

I find that no nappy and I can hold for hours without even thinking about it, put on a nappy though and I doubt I can last more than an hour or so, I then just have to go.

Thanks guys I will keep this in mind. Today was my final day. I might start all this on Friday so, that I can get caught up in my class. Plus I want the whole week end to do this.

angelicprince said:
For me at least diapers are a trigger. If I am wearing one then I will wet pretty easy. I still feel the need to go, but then my brain (subconsciously or otherwise) just says, "hey you have a diaper on so just go," and I am wetting myself in a matter of seconds. It does take the first diaper to get back in that mindset, but when I am not diapered anymore I don't have any problems.
Same here accept when I'm in a car driving diapered. My bladder is like huge block of steal and will not let go all. I have to actually get out first and then I can start peeing.
I also really like wearing cloth but usually only at home. Otherwise I wear disposables too. But the thing with disposables that I hate is the garbage. They produce so much waist and take up lots of space in the garbage can...

You could clean your place wearing a diaper. There is time, you just need to actually do it. Once you go everything straight it's simple and doens't take long at all to keep it that way! Every day 10- 20 minues and everything is nice.
If you leave your job, how will you make your income to pay for stuff?

I just started wearing recently, but have been wearing all day and all night most days. Yesterday I couldn't because I had to go back to work after a week off. I may have regressed my bladder a bit too far as I actually wet myself at work yesterday while in Big boy underwear and not a diaper. What happened was I felt the tingling to go but within seconds my bladder just released and I couldn't hold it at all. Later in the day at work I was able to hold it but not without dancing around and holding my crotch like a toddler who had just started to potty train and even then I was barely able to keep from wetting in Underwear again. So I've seemingly trained my mind in the 8 or 9 days or so I've been 24/7 to just let it release immediately now and have made myself partially unpottytrained as a result.

Reactions: depends4me
MatalicPebble said:
I would like to know if any of you have successfully done diaper training where you can enjoy them while still having control. I am aware that you never completely lose control but, I do know it does become harder due to your body getting used to emptying when ever it needs to, instead of voiding. Any advice or things I should be aware of?

Roughly a year ago I decided to go 24/7, wearing and using, and prior to that was wearing pull-ups to work but diapers everywhere else, and not always using. I never had accidents as a kid and my bladder control was rock solid when I bought my first real diapers nearly 20 years ago, and is still pretty solid today. But now I do have occasional daytime accidents. Years ago that would have freaked me out, but today I want to carry on, because I really like wearing and using my diapers.

For me it was a matter of un-training in every different position and action. Wetting standing up was a different skill from wetting laying on my back, which was different from laying on my side, etc. Today I can use my diaper freely in bed, but not when laying on my side. Disposables tend to leak in that position, so I never tried. "Muscle memory" I guess. My first day accident happened while washing dishes, probably because I was standing still with my hands in water. Releasing while sitting has gotten a lot easier since I started taking baths and peeing in the bathtub, hehe. The water thing again. Releasing while walking or running is tough, but I can do it. I feel the bladder contraction, but have to do a lot of relaxing, pushing, wiggling, etc. to get it started. More work to do there. Driving has been the toughest. I managed to do it once or twice, but was pushing and lifting myself up, wiggling around, etc., and it was a lot of work. This really bugs me because diapers and driving seem to go great together, i.e. a really practical use. Ironically, once I stop the car, turn off the engine, and take my feet off the pedals, I'm flooding 10 seconds later, probably because then I'm just "sitting". Again, more work to do. So my best advice is to take it to the point where your progress makes you nervous and then pull back. For me, success in one body position hasn't carried over into other positions, so bedwetting doesn't necessarily cause day wetting or vice versa.

But DiaperedWeeb9's experience shows that everybody is different.

DiaperedWeeb97 said:
I may have regressed my bladder a bit too far as I actually wet myself at work yesterday while in Big boy underwear and not a diaper. What happened was I felt the tingling to go but within seconds my bladder just released and I couldn't hold it at all.

This is sort of what happens to me. I get <5 seconds notice before my bladder wants to void. Sometimes there's no notice at all, or sometime I get that tingle but don't react quickly enough. Assuming you don't wear boxers, you might invest in some guards, because having light protection is better than no protection. I'd love to read about your experiences re-training and maybe you'd consider appending to the blog entry you made recently?

MatalicPebble said:
I would like to know if any of you have successfully done diaper training where you can enjoy them while still having control. I am aware that you never completely lose control but, I do know it does become harder due to your body getting used to emptying when ever it needs to, instead of voiding. Any advice or things I should be aware of? Thanks

I’ve said it several times; you can’t lose control from just going. What happens is you bladder capacity lowers for a very brief time. There is the possibility of psychosomatics, where your brain thinks you have no control and behaves somewhat similar. However, the external sphincter is opened by conscious efforts unless there in an underlying condition. You literally have nothing to fear. Any contradictory stories are bullshit or just a fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: bounduptoplease
Back