Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Regarding the Northshore Megamax

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our European partners are exploring options to make a MegaMax-type product for us. It would involve major costs for upgrade or new machinery. I do think we'll find a solution in USA or Europe in a few years. We are researching other options for shorter-term as well.

If those Supremes are made in EU, wouldn't it be possible to foresee a reseller / supplier that can sell those products in EU as well?
It would definitly reduce the shipping costs between warehouses

winterheart01 said:
If those Supremes are made in EU, wouldn't it be possible to foresee a reseller / supplier that can sell those products in EU as well?
It would definitly reduce the shipping costs between warehouses
Yes, certainly they can be stocked in EU when we have completed all necessary legal requirements to sell NorthShore brand in EU markets. Thanks very much for your interest.

Reactions: winterheart01
I would like some more bags back in our office of older versions of MegaMax. I will offer $75 per bag to the first 6 people to direct message me with photo of the lot and date code on a MegaMax bag with date prior to May 2019 and we will arrange return of the bag. We can also offer 1 free case of any other diaper as substitute for $75.
Thx,
Adam

P.S. Please use direct message if possible.

Reactions: TypicalFloof and Janvier
This guy....this guy right here CEO'S OF BIG COMPANIES TAKE NOTE PLEASE! @NorthShoreAdam I am proud to share a first name with you

• Wow
Reactions: 12srepaid, Seasonedcitizen and NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
I would like some more bags back in our office of older versions of MegaMax. I will offer $75 per bag to the first 6 people to direct message me with photo of the lot and date code on a MegaMax bag with date prior to May 2019 and we will arrange return of the bag. We can also offer 1 free case of any other diaper as substitute for $75.
Thx,
Adam

P.S. Please use direct message if possible.

I am unable to direct message you, but I have 2 bags from 12/2018. If you can give me an alternative way of contact, I'll send them your way.

chickensarecool said:
I am unable to direct message you, but I have 2 bags from 12/2018. If you can give me an alternative way of contact, I'll send them your way.

Just put a pic in your avatar and make a few more posts and you will “level up” to Established Contributor with the ability to direct message.

iowaincon said:
I hate to say it, but this is making me a little nervous. I have been waiting for the Blue Mega Max to order my next case. I am assuming that the blue will probably have the same issues? Adam, any comment on that?
Blue is likely same as the new batch of white. Should find out on Monday. They're still good but we prefer the original style.

when are the blues due in?

Likely Monday. May not be ready to ship until Tuesday.

Reactions: Janvier
Thank you, love your company, you and your staff are great, appreciate y'all

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Janvier
@NorthShoreAdam thanks for the continual engagement and transparency. It can be frustrating to find unexpected changes in a favorite diaper that go unacknowledged by the manufacturer – it makes subsequent orders feel a bit like a gamble. I've never felt that when ordering from NorthShore.

I just received a batch of the latest MegaMax, and I'm finding I actually quite like the texture of the plastic. It seems very soft, and quite comfortable for extended periods. It doesn't irritate the skin around the leg openings like stiffer plastics can. You mentioned a manufacturing issue that resulted in less adhesive being applied to the underside of the backsheet, though I haven't noticed any increased shifting of absorbent material.

As you work out kinks with your manufacturing partners, I wonder if there's a way to maintain this increased softness. Warning: I'm in way over my head here 😜 But if additional adhesive is necessary, do more flexible adhesives exists? Would a move to a softer plastic make sense?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

californiakid said:
@NorthShoreAdam thanks for the continual engagement and transparency. It can be frustrating to find unexpected changes in a favorite diaper that go unacknowledged by the manufacturer – it makes subsequent orders feel a bit like a gamble. I've never felt that when ordering from NorthShore.

I just received a batch of the latest MegaMax, and I'm finding I actually quite like the texture of the plastic. It seems very soft, and quite comfortable for extended periods. It doesn't irritate the skin around the leg openings like stiffer plastics can. You mentioned a manufacturing issue that resulted in less adhesive being applied to the underside of the backsheet, though I haven't noticed any increased shifting of absorbent material.

As you work out kinks with your manufacturing partners, I wonder if there's a way to maintain this increased softness. Warning: I'm in way over my head here 😜 But if additional adhesive is necessary, do more flexible adhesives exists? Would a move to a softer plastic make sense?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Thanks very much for your feedback. After we get the original design back up and running we will always look to improve as we go, but with lots of planning and customer testing and feedback. These changes were very unexpected. We'll have someone at the factory doing on-site quality control moving forward to minimize surprises.

I ordered last week megamax, paid premium as I’m sending them to Australia using a parcel redirect service.. hope these work out for me and I don’t get the problems described..

Northshore, do you intend to have international distribution in the future?

Reactions: pampers4U
SnugglePants said:
I ordered last week megamax, paid premium as I’m sending them to Australia using a parcel redirect service.. hope these work out for me and I don’t get the problems described..

Northshore, do you intend to have international distribution in the future?
Yes, hoping some time next year.
Thx

Reactions: SnugglePants and pampers4U
Registered an account here just to applaud @NorthShoreAdam on his companies' transparency towards production issues. Love Northshore and the people that work there! Great company! Great job adam!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, 12srepaid, thickdiapers and 1 other person
any update on the megamax ?

You really need to have a patriot in those Asian factories if you want consistent QC.

my last order arrived about a week and a half ago and I find no problem with this batch .. 3 cases and if there was a problem I am sure Adam wold make it right

wait.. NS products are made in the EU but arent available there!?

saltheturtle69 said:
any update on the megamax ?
We are prepping for new production run scheduled for mid to late January in sizes Small, Medium and Large. Should hopefully be available in March or April as may not ship until after Chinese New Year. We have hired our own agents to babysit the factory and perform QC during and after production to avoid any surprises in the future. Very sorry for all this disruption.

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Back