Recommendations for thicker (bio) girls

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey guys! I need a starting point cause I don't have a lot of disposable cash (haha).

The last time I was actually wearing diapers, I was in a medium and could still squeeze into an XL goodnite. Well, those days are gone lol. I've become a chunky baby over the last decade.

Anyway, any recommendations for girls with large hips and a bit of a tummy? waist is like 36-38, hips are 46-48 (yea, I fluctuate depending on the day). I'm continent, so I tend to flood. I'll be wearing these mostly at night, but occasionally during the day. So, basically from evening through morning. I'd like to be able to completely fill it by morning before starting my day, so I don't think it needs to be a super overnight style. I do pee while laying down though, so quick wicking would be cool.

I got the regular size Attends briefs with two tabs. I dunno, they're kind of lilac color. I do not like. In fact, I hate everything about them. They fall below my belly like they fold over or something, they stretch in a weird way so I have to keep retaping, I've leaked before it's even full, it sags way too much when even a little wet, and I don't like the tape placement, specifically the top. Like I'm sitting and I have plumbers crack even after retaping. Not to mention, it crinkles excessively considering its a soft back, so that's annoying.

So, anything better than this. I just wanna be able to confidently pee while laying in bed!!! 😭

Reactions: FuzziBoiDany, Lyric and dlboylife
Pretty much anything with an absorbency up there with Megamax for sure. Plenty of diapers out there like that. But I would totally try Megamax :)

Reactions: CheekyCharlie and Needdiscipline
Rearz is a very good company. I personally have never had a problem. The attends premiere are also good

Reactions: CheekyCharlie
I use confidry, Abena L4, and BetterDry. Or at least that’s what’s currently in my stock.

Well price and absorbency are kinda opposite. Megamax is probably the best balance of those. Abena, tena, betterdry, atn, might be cheaper but not as good. Then better absorbency diaper can cost more. But then you can throw fit into that as well. Best way is to try as many different types of diapers that you can to find the one that works for you. I've been at that for 12 years.

dlboylife said:
Well price and absorbency are kinda opposite. Megamax is probably the best balance of those. Abena, tena, betterdry, atn, might be cheaper but not as good. Then better absorbency diaper can cost more. But then you can throw fit into that as well. Best way is to try as many different types of diapers that you can to find the one that works for you. I've been at that for 12 years.
Lol I can wet fully two or three times in a better dry. ATN’s aren't very useful.

Needdiscipline said:
Lol I can wet fully two or three times in a better dry. ATN’s aren't very useful.
I'll look into the better dry. I hadn't heard of them til recently. I think I've tried ATN. if it's what I'm thinking they're a bit too thick, like the abena. those are ones I'd wear as an all day diaper when I have absolutely nothing else to do. I'm looking for a "lay down friendly" one that can be filled by morning. I'm still working out my schedule since I have a kid now. Like he's still up (even though I told him to get ready for bed an hour ago), which shortens the amount of time I have since eventually I have to sleep too. I dunno if this magical diaper exists lol

Reactions: dlboylife
Girlowl said:
I'll look into the better dry. I hadn't heard of them til recently. I think I've tried ATN. if it's what I'm thinking they're a bit too thick, like the abena. those are ones I'd wear as an all day diaper when I have absolutely nothing else to do. I'm looking for a "lay down friendly" one that can be filled by morning. I'm still working out my schedule since I have a kid now. Like he's still up (even though I told him to get ready for bed an hour ago), which shortens the amount of time I have since eventually I have to sleep too. I dunno if this magical diaper exists lol
Try the BetterDry Day diapers.

A partner of mine prefers the XL peekABUs!

I adore the Northshore Megamax and they tend to fit bigger on most people. I find they are great for overnight the most, they ride up high and wrap around really well.

Girlowl said:
BetterDry day is a different solution that’s incredible

Needdiscipline said:
BetterDry day is a different solution that’s incredible
I'm gonna check them out! I just hate wasting and I know I won't be able to fill up a super super overnight

Girlowl said:
I'm gonna check them out! I just hate wasting and I know I won't be able to fill up a super super overnight
Tbh I used to feel this way too, and most nights a lighter capacity diaper was enough. If you are still consciously wetting every time, you can probably get away with it. But there's nothing worse than having to get up in the middle of the night b/c your diaper is either about to leak or worse. Some mornings, I'm throwing out a mostly unused diaper, and it can feel wasteful. Other mornings, it's at capacity but the bed is dry, and I'm grateful b/c I don't remember doing it 😬

P.S.: +1 for BetterDry

Last edited:
Definitely the Northshore Megamax.

Last edited:
Abodge said:
Tbh I used to feel this way too, and most nights a lighter capacity diaper was enough. If you are still consciously wetting every time, you can probably get away with it. But there's nothing worse than having to get up in the middle of the night b/c your diaper is either about to leak or worse. Some mornings, I'm throwing out a mostly unused diaper, and it can feel wasteful. Other mornings, it's at capacity but the bed is dry, and I'm grateful b/c I don't remember doing it 😬

P.S.: +1 for BetterDry
Lol, sounds like betterdry is the way to go. I haven't looked yet (and the price tag on North shore kind of knocked them out of the running for a minute) cause I don't wanna be tempted to buy yet. Yes, my wife says she's cool with it, but they're still kind of on the table while she figures out how involved she wants to be with them, so I don't plan to wear while she's home during the holidays. I'll just deal with the stupid Attends for now 🙄😒

Girlowl said:
Lol, sounds like betterdry is the way to go. I haven't looked yet (and the price tag on North shore kind of knocked them out of the running for a minute) cause I don't wanna be tempted to buy yet. Yes, my wife says she's cool with it, but they're still kind of on the table while she figures out how involved she wants to be with them, so I don't plan to wear while she's home during the holidays. I'll just deal with the stupid Attends for now 🙄😒
The BetterDry Day diapers can be purchased from LL Medico. You can get a pack of 20 mediums for $32.99. ($1.65 per diaper) A case of 80 is $125.98. ($1.57 per diaper) The big plus is that the shipping is free and you get customer reward dollars. If you send them a review, you get 5-10% off your next order. It’s a win-win for me.

Reactions: EcoIncon
SofiaInPampers said:
The BetterDry Day diapers can be purchased from LL Medico. You can get a pack of 20 mediums for $32.99. ($1.65 per diaper) A case of 80 is $125.98. ($1.57 per diaper) The big plus is that the shipping is free and you get customer reward dollars. If you send them a review, you get 5-10% off your next order. It’s a win-win for me.
Really? Didn't know they did that. I got my last pack from carewell nectar they gave me a coupon..ugh, what a waste I'd have gotten something better lol. I'll check them out though, thanks

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
If you want something that's not super thick but won't leak immediately either then try the north shore supreme light or the regular supreme, they come in white or several fun colors if that's your cup of tea.

KenworthW900b said:
If you want something that's not super thick but won't leak immediately either then try the north shore supreme light or the regular supreme, they come in white or several fun colors if that's your cup of tea.
These are my diapers of choice

I recommend both mega max and betterdry. Also crinklz are a betterdry with prints on them is you like prints
But another vote for mega.max or betterday

Back