Recommendation needed - ***Slim*** plastic pants

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Please help me out with a recommendation for a very slim non-baggy plastic pants for use with disposables.
I got some plastic pants from incontroldiapers.com and they’re enormous and super baggy, like they’re made for cloth diapers or something.

I need something that’s slim and sized more to fit over active-wear diapers like Tena Slip Active Fit for example. Those are not bulky and the plastic pants shouldn’t be bulky either.

Please help me find a good product!

LePew said:
Please help me out with a recommendation for a very slim non-baggy plastic pants for use with disposables.
I got some plastic pants from incontroldiapers.com and they’re enormous and super baggy, like they’re made for cloth diapers or something.

I need something that’s slim and sized more to fit over active-wear diapers like Tena Slip Active Fit for example. Those are not bulky and the plastic pants shouldn’t be bulky either.

Do they have to be plastic or you using that in a broad sense like some of us refer to "rubber"pants? If you are open to other fabrics try Gary Active Pants. They are designed to be close-fitting. Kleinert's makes an excellent waterproof pant but they are a little fuller-cut. Both are worth a check-out.

They can be PUL, Plastic, Latex, whatever ;)
As long as they’re quiet, comfortable, and waterproof.

I use the large incontrol at night. And the medium for day time. The medium don't have a baggy fit for me. I use the silence pants.

Reactions: DiaperedJeff
I've found the Gary PUL plastic pants to be discreet. They're quiet and very pliable meaning they'll fold to conform to pants, etc.

Reactions: BigAl1
Are Gary ActiveWear PUL bulky with way more material than needed? Do they ride up high to the belly button and beyond?

Hey @vp39 how’s the Leakmaster Bikini Cut? I did a search and it looks like you bought those in October 2023. Do you have the Gary Activewear also? How would you say they compare for what I’m looking ofr?

LePew said:
Hey @vp39 how’s the Leakmaster Bikini Cut? I did a search and it looks like you bought those in October 2023. Do you have the Gary Activewear also? How would you say they compare for what I’m looking ofr?
Well, the Activewear (Gary) bikini has been my all-time favorite for close to thirty years; they fit me like they were custom-made for me. But not having any Gary Activewear I can't really make a comparison.

Reactions: plasticpants1 and LePew
You can get custom made Gary products from Angelfluff diapers they are a custom distributor . There plastic pants configurator page on website is like Disneyland for diapered people the choices are almost endless in color contrasting or coordinating stitching encased not encased rise you name it , when I bought mine I paid an extra $250 bucks to own the design of my pants , I can call Gary give them the number and quantity I need and wait about 2 weeks for exact copies to land on my door, no muss or fuss .

I got my Gary ActiveWear PUL pants and Leakmaster Bikini Cut. I really love them both!
Gary ActiveWear PUL is PERFECT for the slimmer active wear diapers like the Tena Slip Maxi for example while the Leakmaster Bikini Cut is a tight fitting and low-rise cover that’s absolutely perfect for the Dailee Pullups that I wear, like a 1-to-1 fit over them; couldn’t have been more perfect.

Mission accomplished team ADISC!

Reactions: vp39 and DLWee
Glad you found your fit! I love the Suprima range. Model 1205 or 1214 might fit your requirements. I also see the 1215, but I think that will only cover a pad.

Suprima Range of Plastic Pants

Last edited:
B Kins or Babykins, has the Bikini cut plastic pants that would probably be awesome. I have a few pairs to wear with my pull up training pants style diapers. if you buy the right size I think you'll find them just what you wanted. Check their size chart before you buy to make sure you get a good fit.

LePew said:

Where in the world are you. UK, dotty diaper co, I’m 9 stone, got a pair of plastic pants in a size small they are a good fit, they would fit over a discreet Tena style disposable nicely

Back