Recommend some printed, plastic backed, hook and loop diapers please

UnderTheRadar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think you'll find any plastic backed diapers with hook and loop, if it's plastic it's sticky tapes.

Pretty sure XP5000 is hook and loop with plastic backed, but not printed. Gary, former owner of XP Medical, had that idea, and that product implemented it.

Last edited:
Bambino Castronaut, lots of Tykables diapers are printed plastic with hook and loop fasteners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill
UnderTheRadar said:
ABU bunny hops. they fill all the requirements.

Reactions: UnderTheRadar
Tykables Waddlers are my favourite

Reactions: aberrantlyme
Wearing a Tykables "puppers" right now. Plastic with hook and loop. They do this thing called a "waddle cut" as well which is really thick between the legs. Makes you hyper aware of the diaper LOL

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, bigtoddler96 and PadPhilosopher
They are out there actually
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
If only they were baby blue

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I was going to say that, but that’s the same diaper that puts me into littlespace instantly, so I decided against it.
DinoRawrz is the same thing as the “other one”, but different print.
There’s a lot of plastic-backed + velcro (hook & loop) + ABDL prints from

Reactions: TigerDL
BlueFazeButDL said:
I was going to say that, but that’s the same diaper that puts me into littlespace instantly, so I decided against it.
Protective of your supply? 🤣

UnderTheRadar said:
If only [BunnyHopps] were baby blue
IKR?!?
I’d rather have those!

Belarin said:
I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think you'll find any plastic backed diapers with hook and loop, if it's plastic it's sticky tapes.
Incorrect, sorry…
Rearz barnyard is plastic backed with hook and loop. They may have another printed diaper with hook and loop, can’t remember, definitely some other white diapers (Incontrol technically I guess) with hook and loop.
Tykables are all hook and loop.
ABU DinoRawrz I believe.
Bambino bellissimo V2 definitely is, and I think a couple others.
A lot more cloth like backing with hook and loop showing up on the market.

Reactions: TigerDL and Jonnythepony
tomviper000 said:
Incorrect, sorry…
Rearz barnyard is plastic backed with hook and loop. They may have another printed diaper with hook and loop, can’t remember, definitely some other white diapers (Incontrol technically I guess) with hook and loop.
Tykables are all hook and loop.
ABU DinoRawrz I believe.
Bambino bellissimo V2 definitely is, and I think a couple others.
A lot more cloth like backing with hook and loop showing up on the market.
Yeah my bad I knew I'd seen plain ones in the past with plastic and H&L but couldn't think of any printed ones, apparently there is more than I thought.

One of my all time favs in that category are the Mermaid Tales from Rearz. Very thick with nice hook and loop closures. They hold an amazing amount as well.

Reactions: TigerDL, AndyPandy and PadPhilosopher
I'm wearing one right now. It's a rearz mermaid Tail. It's probably my favorite by Rearz, tied with the mega Safaris. H&L tapes are perfect.

Reactions: AndyPandy and PadPhilosopher
depta99 said:
Wearing a Tykables "puppers" right now. Plastic with hook and loop. They do this thing called a "waddle cut" as well which is really thick between the legs. Makes you hyper aware of the diaper LOL
I just switched from my Rearz Mermaid to a Tykables Unicorn, and just love the feel of the Tykables much more. They're smart, they don't put an elastic waistband on the rear end of the diaper because they know if the fit isn't right it'll crumple up. This Unicorn is just an amazing fit, I don't want to take it off, but I only have 3 left.

Reactions: TigerDL and PadPhilosopher
theancientmariner said:
I just switched from my Rearz Mermaid to a Tykables Unicorn, and just love the feel of the Tykables much more. They're smart, they don't put an elastic waistband on the rear end of the diaper because they know if the fit isn't right it'll crumple up. This Unicorn is just an amazing fit, I don't want to take it off, but I only have 3 left.
I enjoyed the puppers as well, but I got it as part of a mystery pack, and TBH wasn't wild about the graphics, I'm not into cartoon dogs. Comfort wise it was outstanding, although with the wide cut between the legs I wouldn't want to go out and about with it on :) Perfect for night though.

Rhe
depta99 said:
They look like early 2000s pullups

Last edited:
UnderTheRadar said:
They look like early 2000s pullups

I can also recommend the Pupppers by Tykables. They're absolutely awesome! Hook & loop but plastic backed, really vivid colours (see pic attached) and the wide core waddle cut means you're very aware you're wearing a nappy. 😁

They're also high capacity (and I find realistic) 7500ml.

Tykables are all hook & loop IIRCL and they do many great designs. Pretty much my go-to nappy these days for ABDL.

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96
Akura said:
I can also recommend the Pupppers by Tykables. They're absolutely awesome! Hook & loop but plastic backed, really vivid colours (see pic attached) and the wide core waddle cut means you're very aware you're wearing a nappy. 😁

They're also high capacity (and I find realistic) 7500ml.

Tykables are all hook & loop IIRCL and they do many great designs. Pretty much my go-to nappy these days for ABDL.

View attachment 133844
Those redesigned Puppers diapers looks so much better than the original Puppers diapers because they look cute and boyish at the same time while also being more baby diaper-like with the positional print and blue inner leak guards.

Back