Recipes for the Bottle

LittleEila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hihi! So I just ordered my first bottle (it's a Rearz - Lil' Bella and I'm SO excited for it) and wanted to ask about if anyone had some fun drinks for it? I know a LONG time ago I saw this one tumblr post that had a few milk combos I really liked but since I can't find it for the life of me I figured I'd ask some of you folks on here for any creative combos (doesn't have to be just milk ofc)! ^^

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
rearz bottles are amazing. a bottle is a great way to relax and even fall asleep. i don't have any drink recipes, but the beauty of the rearz glass bottle you can put any drink you want in it. my wife creates a protein drink from almond milk blended with protein powder and fresh fruit.

Reactions: medfet878, LittleEila and BobbiSueEllen
I can't really have milk anymore. The odd part is, even though I'm lactose-intolerant, I also can't drink either lactose-free or acidophilus milk...same symptoms. Same goes for soy, almond milks...although I do tolerate almond milk a bit better.

So, my 28-ounce bottles get filled with water and just enough Walmart Great Value clear, flavored water enhancer to take the edge off. I go to bed with 2 full bottles: one's almost gone by the time I fall asleep, the other's gone by noon! 🥳🍼🍼🥰

Reactions: medfet878, BBBen, Joeysms and 1 other person
Joeysms said:
rearz bottles are amazing. a bottle is a great way to relax and even fall asleep. i don't have any drink recipes, but the beauty of the rearz glass bottle you can put any drink you want in it. my wife creates a protein drink from almond milk blended with protein powder and fresh fruit.
i've heard! that's why i'm so excited to get it :>
plus their designs are amazing
but i might have to try that combo, i've never really had almond milk but i'd imagine with protein powder and fruit it'd taste really good ^^

Reactions: medfet878, Joeysms and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I can't really have milk anymore. The odd part is, even though I'm lactose-intolerant, I also can't drink either lactose-free or acidophilus milk...same symptoms. Same goes for soy, almond milks...although I do tolerate almond milk a bit better.

So, my 28-ounce bottles get filled with water and just enough Walmart Great Value clear, flavored water enhancer to take the edge off. I go to bed with 2 full bottles: one's almost gone by the time I fall asleep, the other's gone by noon! 🥳🍼🍼🥰
that's fair! i love the water enhancers too so i totally would be in the same boat as you 🥰

Ive never been a huge fan of milk, buy i have had cinammon milk in a bottle before. It was milk, a little bit of cinammon, and some sugar. It tasted like the milk leftover from a bowl of cinammon toast crunch lol, it was really good.

Reactions: medfet878, BobbiSueEllen and LittleEila
Mommasboy said:
Ive never been a huge fan of milk, buy i have had cinammon milk in a bottle before. It was milk, a little bit of cinammon, and some sugar. It tasted like the milk leftover from a bowl of cinammon toast crunch lol, it was really good.
ooo, i love cinnamon toast crunch so i'll have to make some ☺️

I think I'd go for a White Russian in my bottle. The dude abides.

Reactions: medfet878 and LittleEila
I am fed warm milk with a little sugar

TenaciousDL said:
I think I'd go for a White Russian in my bottle. The dude abides.
i'd totally do that except i'm still off a few years so it'd just be a coffee
which i planned on doing anyways 🥰

Reactions: medfet878
Wetbaby said:
I am fed warm milk with a little sugar
a classic combo ❤️

Reactions: LittleEila
Wetbaby said:
It sure is and enjoy it
Have a bottle all day when I want it or need it and spliage is wiped up with my bib when haven't got a bottle I have my dummy

Wetbaby said:
Have a bottle all day when I want it or need it and spliage is wiped up with my bib when haven't got a bottle I have my dummy
ye! i need to get a bib but i also got a dummy to go with my bottle >w<

• Love
I don't really have a 'fun' drink for my bottle.

My 'fun' drink is a good chocolate milkshake which is too thick for a bottle.

What I do use in my bottle depends on my mood and what I have in the refrigerator: apple juice, cranberry juice, orange drink, soda, chocolate milk or just plain water.

I use white milk on my cereal, but I don't really like it plain. And I hate warm milk, unless it is hot chocolate.

I use either 2% or almond milk, teaspoon of vanilla extract, and two table spoons of honey. Warmed up, then shakened. They both have a unique tastes, the almond milk is thinner and the 2% has a little more cream to it.

Oat milk protein shake!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Baby formula and a drop of Melatonin, warmed up. It helps to fall asleep in stressful times. Another would be apple juice, or water, or sometimes iced tea... In case of tummy trouble, a tea of fennel, caraway and aniseed... add a tea spoon of honey and enjoy. It's a nice remedy for an upset stomach, it does not replace a doctors visit tho, please be aware of that.

Add a dash of flavored creamer to any kind of milk and it's delicious!

I have been doing chocolate milk, with a squirt of strawberry syrup (strawbalate..lol) babas at night. Since being sick, didn't want to go with just water...and rediscovered apple juice..with about 40% water. Great for hydration, a bit of sweetness..and with me, memories of being a baby.

Back