recently divorced and ready to stop putting on my guy face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberly

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
HI, Im Hannah . i 47 and live near Denver, CO. I have been a closet sissy as long as i can remember. borrowing things from my mom and aunt . Nobody has ever known but me and one girlfriend i told. My experience with her after she knew really opened my eyes , that this was far from just a fettish. She was very happy to make me her girlfriend . and i loved it , but also began to realize i was more girl than guy . well pretty much all girl. my whole life i dated women , and it started out great , then after a few months i completely lost interest in sex with them. but was always happy to play when they wernt around. Needless to say that was the end of most of my relationships. I guess i have always fought with this becuse im not really attracted to guys. and not really women either . but trans girls ? OMG thats the only gender im attracted to that i know of MTF trans , anyway . i have no clothes , or toys or anything else but my laptop at this point. i am a single dad of a 14 year old girl . but i have my privacy most of the time. and i look forward to just figuring out me . both playing sexually and in everyday life. I hope to meet some other people like myself fto be friends and

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Seasonedcitizen
Was your desire to wear women's clothing part of the reason for your divorce? If it was, I assume your ex couldn't deal with it or you weren't willing to give it up. I'm hoping cross dressing had nothing to do with it as you stated I have been a closet sissy as long as i can remember. Assuming it didn't, I'd suggest you simply start doing in private anything, and everything, you care to do along the lines of cross dressing. With a 14 year old daughter, you're certainly old enough to accumulate clothes and/or toys as you like. If you're not ready to go to your local retail stores, Amazon is a great source for buying things you might like. I have found Walmart actually has bras and panties that I like and the cost is most reasonable. While I've always used either a regular check-out lane or a scan it yourself check-out lane, I believe you can probably use their curbside pickup service. If you are afraid of being seen by an acquaintance at your local Walmart (or other retailer) a day shopping trip 100 miles away should solve that.

BTW, I, too, fantasize about sex with a M2F trans. They hold a very special attraction for me. 💞

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back