Rearz mystery box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragequit said:
So it’s not just me then...
Of all the diapers I have tried so far, they are third worst. The absolute worst was a case of Kendall poly-backed “wings”. The tapes were almost all defective and they leaked after about 1/4 of a wetting.
The second worst was some Curity pull ups I picked up at the same time which were only very slightly more absorbent but still really bad (if they are super absorbent, I hate to see the base model). The fact that I rate modern depends higher than ASC should say something. I’ve tried worse diapers than ASC but at least they were cheap and didn’t look awful.

/rant

You're far from the only one. If I wear a proper size, they are guaranteed to leak around my legs long befor reaching any kind of capacity. I can go down one size, which stops the leg leaks. But that just results in leaks over the top, tapes popping loose, and even occasional diaper blow outs.

I ordered a mystery box for a friend in early January. It contained a case of "Aww so cute" diapers.

I hate mystery boxes actually. I think its just another way for companys to get rid of excess stock

SnowBlitz said:
I ordered a mystery box for a friend in early January. It contained a case of "Aww so cute" diapers.

Yep I doubt those sold very well. They were low sap and sloppy fit.

- - - Updated - - -

OppsyDaisy said:
I hate mystery boxes actually. I think its just another way for companys to get rid of excess stock

"Rats! They've figured us out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back