Rearz Lil' Monsters Scent

LittleMaddox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Last night I wore a Lil' Monsters for the first time and loved the scent it had. Does anyone know what exactly this scent is and if it's one of the four that can be purchased in concentrated form from Rearz? If so as a follow up, how would you add the scent to disposable diapers? Just dilute it down with water and mist the inside of the diaper with a squirt bottle?

Just as a note, I particularly would like to scent Crinklz or Inspire+ for the same effect. Lil' Monsters felt good but they weren't really absorbent and I didn't love the print (I'd rather have a slightly more masculine palette for my little side).

Thanks

Last edited:
I love the scent too!!! :love:

But Rearz has two production lines out, a good line of Lil Monsters where they are bright colors and scented; and a dud line where they are not scented and the colours are dull. My last pack was a dud and I am disappointed.

My Rearz Rebels and Safari are not scented.

I LOVE Lil Monsters print and scent, they are so soft too!!!

You could email Rearz and ask if any of their scents are the same as the Lil Monsters... I'm curious now too! I can email them if you dont want to. Let me know!!!

Last edited:
neophyte said:
I love the scent too!!! :love:

But Rearz has two production lines out, a good line of Lil Monsters where they are bright colors and scented; and a dud line where they are not scented and the colours are dull. My last pack was a dud and I am disappointed.

My Rearz Rebels and Safari are not scented.

I LOVE Lil Monsters print and scent, they are so soft too!!!

You could email Rearz and ask if any of their scents are the same as the Lil Monsters... I'm curious now too! I can email them if you dont want to. Let me know!!!

I was going to email them if anyone here didn't know. I've emailed them before and the correspondence was very friendly and professional so I have no issue emailing them. I might as well do that now.

The 'Lil Monsters were so soft as well. I don't know what it was about them but they really reminded me of Pampers diapers just in terms of how they felt when dry, wet, and their scent. It's too bad they don't have something that's a little more boy-oriented in the same style, feel, etc. at this point

DanielW said:
Spraying the diapers directly can cause skin irritation. Spray or drip some on a piece of paper or cardboard and place it in the bottom of a plastic bag with the diapers you want to scent, or slip it into the diaper package. ABU uses cardboard scent strips right inside the packages before they are sealed.
The issue with that is that then I'd have to leave it in there for a while and some of my dress clothes share the same closet at the moment and I don't want them to have this scent

Just emailed and heard back within the hour; they don't sell the 'Lil Monsters scent themselves. Darn!

Dang! Thanks for checking.

I thought I read someones comment in the Rearz Barnyard thread that the barnyards had a similar scent to Lil Monsters; not sure if thats true or not.

neophyte said:
Dang! Thanks for checking.

I thought I read someones comment in the Rearz Barnyard thread that the barnyards had a similar scent to Lil Monsters; not sure if thats true or not.
I also just inquired further and they said they're phasing out their scents so they're unable to provide any samples of their scents, but none of them match 'Lil Monsters to any degree of similarity so that's kinda disappointing

:mad:

Thanks for ruining my day Topex!! (Kidding :p) Its good to know, I guess I should order a case of them and pray I get the scented line. Agecomfort.com sent me a pack and they were scented.... risky.

The sample of 'Lil Monsters I recently ordered was from DayNite Care as they had a crazy sale on Crinklz and a good sale on Inspire Select and I wanted free shipping so I got a few samples. Their service I've always found to be outstanding and you could even ask on your order to make sure you get one of the packs you're looking for. Since you're also from Canada shipping from there is pretty reasonable. Would recommend

I got my PJs from them/her, she was very helpful via Email. I'll have to think about this!!!! My last pack was directly from Rearz about 2 months ago and it was a dud pack.

The one on the left is a good one, it's scented and has bright colours! The one on the right has no scent and the colours, as you can see, are a bit more dull.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Lewis Badger
I'm really not very fuzzed about scented diapers, much more about the look and feel for me. I do remember the first disposable diaper I had on when I was little though, it had a plasticky industrial smell, I'm basically hooked to it, every now and again something reminds me of it but that's just not how diapers smell these days.

Wow! Rearz.ca and Agecomfort and Amazon are all out of stock for medium lil monsters 🤯

neophyte said:
Wow! Rearz.ca and Agecomfort and Amazon are all out of stock for medium lil monsters 🤯
They're in stock in all sizes and on sale at DayNite Care. Somehow they seem to always have everything everyone else doesn't in stock and most of their stuff on sale. Idk how they turn a profit

Last edited:
wow Okay they do and they are on sale AND my Little Rascals are on sale. I will place an order in about an hour!!!!!!

Last edited:
Okay I ordered two packs and some other diapers and samples from DayNite!!

I hope I didn't derail this thread too much!

neophyte said:
Okay I ordered two packs and some other diapers and samples from DayNite!!

I hope I didn't derail this thread too much!
Lol no worries at least it's constructive discussion. I was hoping to order a sample of Little Rascals last week when I ordered but they were out of stock. Agh. Glad it worked out for you. It's funny how it seems like everything is on sale

neophyte said:
The one on the left is a good one, it's scented and has bright colours! The one on the right has no scent and the colours, as you can see, are a bit more dull.

View attachment 33949
I thought people here weren't really into these, mainly due to the tapes, or something like that. My only issue were the tapes, they kept ripping from the sides.i hope they work better now.
And also I had no clue they were scented 🤔

Antientmariner said:
I thought people here weren't really into these, mainly due to the tapes, or something like that. My only issue were the tapes, they kept ripping from the sides.i hope they work better now.
And also I had no clue they were scented 🤔
Maybe you got some of the ones that weren't scented? The scent is really obvious (once they're wet at least it releases it). The tapes were pretty small but I didn't have too much issue with them. I ended up stapling them to the shell just to be safe a few hours after wearing them (even though they were doing fine, just wanted to be careful with going to bed)

Back