• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Rearz Employee Here to Help! Jacob

emp711 said:
Jacob wondering if you can shed some light on a thread I posted a couple weeks ago. I have since learned that your vendor terms prohibit Amazon sales but a lead on a US distributor would be great so high users like myself can avoid international shipping.

Also interested in trying the new elite diaper as well. What advantages if any are there between the new product over the nighttime that I described in the link above?

Thanks… Eric
We have notified our sellers of the need to restock on Larges. We do have a list of retailers that can be found at rearz.ca/retailers

*Update* CTDiapers.com will have a restock coming either today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
emp711 said:
You need to leave him alone… I believe he will be a great asset to our community he can definitely help with a thread I posted a couple weeks ago
They were simply explaining the rules to me no worries.

Hey Jacob, just wanted to ask if there’s ever been or ever will be plans for softer onesie fabric? The snaps are great but the fabric for the onesies is really thin and honestly not that nice. I have really sensitive skin so it doesn’t feel all that nice to sleep in. Just wondering if there were or are plans to use softer fabric, thanks.

LilxFawn said:
Hey Jacob, just wanted to ask if there’s ever been or ever will be plans for softer onesie fabric? The snaps are great but the fabric for the onesies is really thin and honestly not that nice. I have really sensitive skin so it doesn’t feel all that nice to sleep in. Just wondering if there were or are plans to use softer fabric, thanks.
We can look into this. What onesies do you have of ours?

I've been trying to go the website and it's not loading. Is something wrong?

RearzJacob said:
We can look into this. What onesies do you have of ours?
I have the Rebel one. It’s super cute and I love it but yeah it’s just not as soft as other brands 😞

TheWolfEmperor said:
I've been trying to go the website and it's not loading. Is something wrong?
Sorry for the late reply. Everything appears to be working, possible there was a server glitch.

LilxFawn said:
I have the Rebel one. It’s super cute and I love it but yeah it’s just not as soft as other brands 😞
Could you send me a direct message I'd love to talk further about this without clogging up the page?

Reactions: LilxFawn
RearzJacob said:
I'll provide you with two links the first one there is going to be a cloth diaper at the bottom just ignore that one.
Link One
Link Two

Hi Jacob,
Thanks for the recommendations in your last post to me, I have now ordered a pair of the silence pants, I have also been looking at your super snap fitted diapers, I was wondering if you have any better pictures of these especially after washing / prepping as I would like to see how they quilt up and what the insides are like.
Thanks

Bby said:
Hi Jacob,
Thanks for the recommendations in your last post to me, I have now ordered a pair of the silence pants, I have also been looking at your super snap fitted diapers, I was wondering if you have any better pictures of these especially after washing / prepping as I would like to see how they quilt up and what the insides are like.
Thanks
I will see what I can do we are looking for idea for some videos so this could be one.

RearzJacob said:
I will see what I can do we are looking for idea for some videos so this could be one.
Hi Jacob,

Sounds good, a quick turn around would be appreciated as I’m looking to order one.

Hi Jacob
I noticed you are discontinuing carrying the Betterdry diapers and crinklz brand are there updated versions coming or are you no longer the Canadian distributor of the diapers.

• Wow
Okay: Will Rearz ever do a swimming diaper (Pull-Up) covered in drawings?!!

Just a quick question here, is Rearz planning on making a printed pull-up? I personally would love an ABDL printed pull-up that was soft and wonderful like the Goodnites or even Northshore ones. Bambino apparently made one that failed horrendously. Would Rearz ever give it a try? It would be cool to see the Rearz prints on pull ups 🥰

Rob110 said:
Hi Jacob
I noticed you are discontinuing carrying the Betterdry diapers and crinklz brand are there updated versions coming or are you no longer the Canadian distributor of the diapers.
We have decided against restocking the betterdry/crinklz as we have other products that we find are equal or higher quality and due to overwhelming customer complaints about the tapes.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Okay: Will Rearz ever do a swimming diaper (Pull-Up) covered in drawings?!!
It is possible. We currently have swim diapers available that are reusable, not disposable that work amazingly.

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
RearzJacob said:
Hi Jacob,

Any luck with the product pictures, I am keen to order these.

Thanks

Bby said:
Hi Jacob,

Any luck with the product pictures, I am keen to order these.

Thanks
If you contact our customer support @ [email protected] they can run back and take a quick photo for you. I am currently preparing for CapCon and for the launch of our new medical website.

RearzJacob said:
If you contact our customer support @ [email protected] they can run back and take a quick photo for you. I am currently preparing for CapCon and for the launch of our new medical website.
Hi Jacob,

I emailed as you suggested on 04/03/20, I still haven’t revived a response, is it possible for you to look into this please.

Bby said:
Hi Jacob,

I emailed as you suggested on 04/03/20, I still haven’t revived a response, is it possible for you to look into this please.
Can you send me a direct message, so I can look into this. Will need the email you contacted us with.

Back