Rearz Comparison Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All, I planned on trying Rearz Alpaca and wanted a comparison of them to both Safari's and Barnyards, more so specifically, how they swell up compared to both of them, as well as the fit comparison. I have my pros and cons from both of them and was wondering which one the Alpaca's were more similar to overall (minus the obvious Hook and Loop difference). Thanks in advance!

I bought rearz alpaca medium and they fit me like a large, too big imo. Safari and barnyard are more reasonably sized I'm pretty sure. As for absorbance, they swell the same amount but alpaca just has more padding due to the size increase so it ends up absorbing more. They're all nice but I prefer safari, or barynard if you like the smell and hook/loop.

So you're saying they are bigger than Safaris? I was watching KHuck's review of them and they seemed to be smaller by a few inches in length and that was my hesitation for them...

they're very close to Safari. They're slightly heavier and the bag seems to take up a little more space. They're definitely made on the same shell size/shape. Capacity is rated a little higher, not sure if that's due to more sap, thicker pulp, or both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back