rearz barnyard - yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i love the print but i heard something bad about the tapes. any opinions? i don't wanna buy samples because the shipping is so expensive over here

I did not have any problems with the tapes on the barnyards and i ordered a bag on Amazon to try them out and i love them

it okay diaper my opinion.

They get a definite yay from me, I bought a couple of samples to try them out when they first arrived at NRU and the tapes were a little iffy, but when I bought a whole bag of them a few months later these tapes were far better, as good as the Tykables.
I wore one the other night and and no issues at all, they were still in the same place I taped them up the next morning.
I love Rearz nappies, I know some folks on here have issues with the company, but for me they are one of the most comfortable nappies I have ever worn. They fit me just right.
I can't wait to try the new Splash ones.

Crinklesounds said:
They fit me just right.
Does the sizing run larger or smaller compared to other diapers? Tykables medium for comparison

pampers4U said:
Does the sizing run larger or smaller compared to other diapers? Tykables medium for comparison

Hi, I'd say they run smaller than a Tykables, I did a length comparison test between the two, Rawrz and Barnyard, and the Rawrz were slightly larger length wise.

I'm a 34" waist and the Barnyards fit me perfectly.

Last edited:
pampers4U said:
i emailed rearz about the sizing and they said barnyard is slightly smaller than safari. they both come in size small too

Crinklesounds said:
Hi, I'd say they run smaller than a Tykables, I did a length comparison test between the two, Rawrz and Barnyard, and the Rawrz were slightly larger length wise.

I'm a 34" waist and the Barnyards fit me perfectly.
Thanks, I want to try these, I'm to a 34" waist but tall at 6ft 1" so I have issues with some mediums, some are just to short in length so I have to upsize, but then swallowed whole by the next size up, my biggest issues brand wise is rearz, specifically the safari's, mediums to short, larges swallow me up, the top tapes almost touch when worn.

I'm also in the nay category. I've never been able to get a snug fit around my legs with any diaper that uses a no-lower-tapes design. I always leak long before even reaching half capacity (6 hours at most).

Barnyard is one of the, if not the best diapers out there. I've gone through a few packs and I've never had an issue with tapes.

It's soft, scented, uses hook and loop, very absorbent but not super bulky. It's my favourite diaper.

Cloth is what I prefer with juvenile printed pul diaper covers. However the barnyard disposable seems to be one of the best disaposable diaper on the market. I like the prints and when I go to the hospital for checkups and the like the nurses like them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back