Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Rears.ca mega line vs megamax

meretrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m looking to restock some of my diapers. I really wish these two had hook and loop fasteners but that’s besides the point. What are the pro/con of these two diapers if you were to compare them against each other?

I also hear the inside of the rears are soft. Is this noticeably softer than the megamax?

Ok, so I like both for different reasons
Rearz dinos/daydreamers:
The medium fit me well, the plastic is good, they are crazy absorbent, tapes last well, and they have good scent control.

Megamax: I also really like the plastic (one of my favorites imo) they are very absorbent, tapes hold well, and I like the straight pink. However, the fit is weird, the mediums fit like everyone else's large, and the small fit well, but seem a bit small for me.

I like both, and you'd enjoy both. If you have either a smaller or larger waist(32) you'll like the megamax medium+, or the small - . That said, right now I've got a few cases of rearz products, mostly because of the sales and fit.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Back