(Random Rant) Okay Rearz, That's Wayyyy too much Absorbancy....

And yet their 8500 ml capacity ones definitely don't hold that much... I'm sure this new "development" only absorbs half of what it claims.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and deepdriftAD
This isn’t anything new! That’s the frustrating thing about this. This 11,000 ml claim is absurd! Nothing with the product changed! Just their testing methods! A caboose or mega “anything” is the same diaper it was a week ago. It’s not holding anywhere near 8500 ml let alone 11,000 ml of urine! This is EXTREMELY deceptive…. And unnecessary. Since there’s no response from the rep besides a link to their vague blog post, I’ll continue to call it what it is. Extremely deceptive and completely unnecessary. It just makes rearz look bad.

Reactions: TigerDL, Rotommowtom, odd1inSyde and 1 other person
Rotommowtom said:
Okay Rearz, i thought 8500ml is too much this is Ridiculous

View attachment 107136

okay, so i loved rearz at one point, they created iconic brands like the safari diaper (which fun fact is the first ABDL diaper i've worn)
but here's the thing, they've basically converted every iconic band they have into the "Mega" version which has the 1100 ml capacity.

View attachment 107137

for a frame of reference, 3500-5000ml is what i consider normal, 6000-8000 is what i consider "all day diapers" everything higher than that is overkill, considering that good adult diapers don't come cheap you wouldn't want to waste money on a product that you barely get us on it, its like buying a a car for $30,000 and only riding it 5 times and then ever riding it ever again.

so i think it's stupid.... even on a economic level.

i love weat/soaked diapers, they feel good. and my skin is like iron and i can stay in a soaked diaper all day however i think these "mega" brands need more than 24 hours to get full use of them and i know if you have a heavy soaked diaper for like 12-18 hours you'd have that foul pee smell that permeates through everything, pants, beds and sheets, room. these megas would probably get changed even before they're only like 10-20% of full use.

what really sucks is that they only have the "Mega Brands" of iconic brands and none of the regular versions.... i'm gonna miss them...
well that's all for now i just thought i'd talk about this.
anyways that's all for now and i'll see ya guys later
oh wow

Nowididit said:
Yeah the high capacity race needs to come to an end. I believe that absorbency is out doing wicking and distribution. Every high capacity diaper I have tried absorbs like crazy but doesn't wick and distribute. Being a guy this means the front of my diaper is super soaked and swelled while the crotch, bottom and back are still dry. I'm feeling super wet at this point and very uncomfortable. Walking is also an issue as it starts to effect my gait which in turn causes my hip joints to hurt. Then there's the look of smuggling a cantaloupe in my pants.
Can't we just get to a happy medium of a decent capacity diaper that absorbs, wicks and distributes?

To all the ABDL diaper suppliers:

Give it a rest already. Get us back to basics of an all around diaper that functions like a diaper should. I mean what's the point of super high capacity if only one area of the diaper absorbs to the point of leaking while the rest of the diaper remains dry?
I agree there needs to be more diapers than wick better

Blue2006 said:
This isn’t anything new! That’s the frustrating thing about this. This 11,000 ml claim is absurd! Nothing with the product changed! Just their testing methods! A caboose or mega “anything” is the same diaper it was a week ago. It’s not holding anywhere near 8500 ml let alone 11,000 ml of urine! This is EXTREMELY deceptive…. And unnecessary. Since there’s no response from the rep besides a link to their vague blog post, I’ll continue to call it what it is. Extremely deceptive and completely unnecessary. It just makes rearz look bad.
I totally agree

It is a silly claim. And no one will ever put 8500, let alone 11,000ml in those diapers. But if it means I get a thick diaper without adding boosters, or just a functional diaper that I can let go in without commiting to diaper gymnastics after the first small leak, then I'm all for it. I thoroughly enjoy the higher capacity diapers. I would just like to see them start adding in some extra pulp to help with wicking on these mega diapers. I do love me some dry bulk before it gets soggy.

Reactions: Joediaper
Back