Question for the group.

limelynx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm just wondering if anyone out here has found love and not lied about being incontinent? I would tell anyone that asked, that I wear and use diapers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
Nope, no true luck yet. Last one split when the diapers didn't go away.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Hug
Reactions: sbmccue, Seasonedcitizen, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Wife and I have been together for almost 34 years now. I'm still diapered, and she's still by my side.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PadPhilosopher, BigAl2 and 3 others
I’ve been married for 30 years this year. I told my wife at the outset, which was a bit of a gamble to say the least but I just knew she was the right one for me. These days I reckon my snoring is more of an issue than my IC!!

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BigAl2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
It maybe important to separate out the difference of AB/DL and IC as most of those who are IC see no reason to not be honest and up front.

In the number of threads that have individuals hiding their AB/DL and waiting years before surprising they SO. The outcome has not been positive.

REALITY: Those who are IC cannot hide it from their SO's!

• Love
Reactions: HereWeGo2169, sbmccue, mirrored22 and 3 others
I've never been married but I have been seeing a lady. She knows that I'm IC and I wear a diaper. We discus this but it doesn't focus our relationship about me being IC and diaper dependent. We haven't "slept" with each of us (yet [?]) and of course I worry about this. She hasn't seen me in just my diaper. But I think it's not really a problem (for what she says). Even though she hasn't seen my diaper but she has felt it. Always makes me nervous.

• Hug
Reactions: Edgewater and Seasonedcitizen
CrossfireHurricane said:
I've never been married but I have been seeing a lady. She knows that I'm IC and I wear a diaper. We discus this but it doesn't focus our relationship about me being IC and diaper dependent. We haven't "slept" with each of us (yet [?]) and of course I worry about this. She hasn't seen me in just my diaper. But I think it's not really a problem (for what she says). Even though she hasn't seen my diaper but she has felt it. Always makes me nervous.
FYI; When that day occurs, consider the use of a larger, reusable bed/changing pad and your being on the bottom.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and sbmccue
I've dealt with overactive bladder since I was a kid, though I didn't realize that is what it was at the time me and my husband got together. I didn't really hide my issues (though I did hide my diapers at first) as I didn't really have a big awareness of them and he didn't really either, but I would still have the occasional wet pants and frequent trips. We've been together 14 years now and I started to really work or admit to my bladder issues probably about 8 years ago. He's been my rock and has been there for me as I figure out the best way to manage and move forward and I couldn't imagine not being honest with him.

Reactions: Edgewater
I have found people who embrace it, but for reasons it just doesn't work out.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back