Question about rearz bottle shipping

BabyRae643

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi! I plan to get myself a Rearz bottle this year for my birthday (May 25). I am aware the bottle is glass and thats where my fear arises. On the website, the box that it looks like the bottle comes in looks extremely thin and my question for you guys is those that have ordered and received a Rearz bottle did it come in just that box? Was their any padding like bubble wrap, packing peanuts? How secure was it? Did it come all in one piece so not broken? I just wanna make sure I dont receive a broken item on my birthday because that would make me really sad. Thanks :)

Reactions: CrayonRocket
BabyRae643 said:
Hi! I plan to get myself a Rearz bottle this year for my birthday (May 25). I am aware the bottle is glass and thats where my fear arises. On the website, the box that it looks like the bottle comes in looks extremely thin and my question for you guys is those that have ordered and received a Rearz bottle did it come in just that box? Was their any padding like bubble wrap, packing peanuts? How secure was it? Did it come all in one piece so not broken? I just wanna make sure I dont receive a broken item on my birthday because that would make me really sad. Thanks :)
Hello! So for me, I recently ordered a rearz bottle off of amazon- so the package was made of bottle wrap. I'm not sure if the Rearz site will package it similarly, but the inside of the actual box with the bottle should be the same. It came with two bubble wrap bags that the bottle was slid into, and the glass is rather thick. Mine came perfectly unharmed and it seems really secure so I think you should be good. Hope this helps!

lintukoto said:
Hello! So for me, I recently ordered a rearz bottle off of amazon- so the package was made of bottle wrap. I'm not sure if the Rearz site will package it similarly, but the inside of the actual box with the bottle should be the same. It came with two bubble wrap bags that the bottle was slid into, and the glass is rather thick. Mine came perfectly unharmed and it seems really secure so I think you should be good. Hope this helps!
I always love saving money and getting a good deal out of what I order! On the Rearz website you can get it like 5$ cheaper!

BabyRae643 said:
I always love saving money and getting a good deal out of what I order! On the Rearz website you can get it like 5$ cheaper!
I knoww, I was going to get the bottle on Rearz because of the deal but I was unsure of the shipping and everything- I live with my wife who doesn't know I'm ABDL/Little so I was worried about when the package would arrive, what packaging it'd be in, if she'd get to it before me (I work and she currently doesn't), etc so I opted with Amazon because that extra $5 meant I could pick it up at one of their lockers lol

I just purchased several bottles from their USA distributor Diapersharks.com and the shipping package was a plain cardboard box. Inside you'll find, wrapped in black shrink tyvek type plastic the printed box saw online. The bottle itself was inside that wrapped with bubble wrap. Completely secure.

I will mention do not wash in dishwasher hand wash only. The first one I bought years back is already clear now from being put in the dishwasher. The image is printed/painted on the exterior. Since it's borosilicate you can use with a bottle warmer and not worry about shattering. The nipple used to only have one venting nib but they've added additional venting nibs to help. I usually have to make sure the silicone is separated on them by inserting a toothpick.

Great bottles I love em

Back